PDA

View Full Version : God save the Queen

Jay
08 Dec 08,, 02:22
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3243/3084176591_1989e1f8dd_b.jpg

Paranoia :rolleyes:

Shamus
08 Dec 08,, 02:24
I will now attempt to spoon you to death:rolleyes:.

bolo121
08 Dec 08,, 04:43
its forking ridiculous

Debbie
08 Dec 08,, 05:15
...........and the fork ran away with the soup spoon.......but, the evil knife was waiting, plotting for them to come near. The dastardly serving spoon had it in for the soup spoon being smaller and more lithe. The knife had it's personal problems not being happy with the amount or size of its "bladed article."

Unfortunately it all cumulated into 2008 War of the Mellina. The plastic coverings gave up a good fight until the sterno cans showed up. Some of the poor utensils could not manage to escape their bonds and perished prematurely. The serving spoons were outnumbered by the soup spoons and relegated to hard duty scraping gum off the sidewalk. The knives went into therapy for"size" issues and the forks......those nasty forks roam the street waiting for poor unsuspecting souls to take them home so they can........oh, it's just to horrible to say.......don't pick up a fork on the sidewalk. No matter how beautiful it looks .......please.......don't.......it's......very, very bad.

dave lukins
08 Dec 08,, 05:20
...........and the fork ran away with the soup spoon.......but, the evil knife was waiting, plotting for them to come near. The dastardly serving spoon had it in for the soup spoon being smaller and more lithe. The knife had it's personal problems not being happy with the amount or size of its "bladed article."

Unfortunately it all cumulated into 2008 War of the Mellina. The plastic coverings gave up a good fight until the sterno cans showed up. Some of the poor utensils could not manage to escape their bonds and perished prematurely. The serving spoons were outnumbered by the soup spoons and relegated to hard duty scraping gum off the sidewalk. The knives went into therapy for"size" issues and the forks......those nasty forks roam the street waiting for poor unsuspecting souls to take them home so they can........oh, it's just to horrible to say.......don't pick up a fork on the sidewalk. No matter how beautiful it looks .......please.......don't.......it's......very, very bad.

Debbie, if you hear a siren and some nice men in white coats want to take you for a little 'holiday' please take up their offer, if only for a little while.:))

maximusslade
08 Dec 08,, 07:00
Danged hilarious!!!!!

Debbie
08 Dec 08,, 15:12
Debbie, if you hear a siren and some nice men in white coats want to take you for a little 'holiday' please take up their offer, if only for a little while.:))

Holiday sounds nice my dear lukins......could use a rest:biggrin:

Southie
08 Dec 08,, 15:15

Debbie - please don't ever think of writing children's books! :))

Debbie
08 Dec 08,, 20:46
Debbie - please don't ever think of writing children's books! :))

But little buggers could have nightmares and what child doesn't want to be afraid of cutlery:confused:

Albany Rifles
08 Dec 08,, 21:59
Knifely done, Debbie!

Southie
08 Dec 08,, 22:38
It's so dang frustrating reading threads while at school. For whatever reason the picture wouldn't download...and now I finally get the jest of the forks, spoons and knives in all the responses! :rolleyes:

astralis
08 Dec 08,, 22:52
shamus,

I will now attempt to spoon you to death

there are just some fantasies i didn't need to hear :biggrin:

gunnut
09 Dec 08,, 00:28

But why a spoon?

Southie
09 Dec 08,, 01:31

Gee Shamus...I didn't know you were that kind of guy! :biggrin:

Shamus
09 Dec 08,, 02:37
shamus,

there are just some fantasies i didn't need to hear :biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

But why a spoon?Why not?Just think of a spoon,it's rounded edge honed to razor sharpness,in the hand of some gourmet chef sociopath,waiting in the darkness of the alley behind the restaurant to ambush the critic who dunned his Chicken Kiev...........scary:cool:

Gee Shamus...I didn't know you were that kind of guy! :biggrin:Ahem.....what kind of guy might that be???says Shamus as he puts a new edge on his spoon.... ;):biggrin:

gunnut
09 Dec 08,, 02:47
Why not?Just think of a spoon,it's rounded edge honed to razor sharpness,in the hand of some gourmet chef sociopath,waiting in the darkness of the alley behind the restaurant to ambush the critic who dunned his Chicken Kiev...........scary:cool:

You missed the quote.

The correct response is: Because, you twit, it'll hurt more!!!

You need to watch Robinhood: Prince of Thieves again. :biggrin:

Shamus
09 Dec 08,, 02:58
You missed the quote.

The correct response is: Because, you twit, it'll hurt more!!!

You need to watch Robinhood: Prince of Thieves again. :biggrin:Doh!!!Can't believe I forgot that:redface::biggrin:.

Debbie
09 Dec 08,, 03:33
Ah Shamus, forked again my dear. :))

Shamus
09 Dec 08,, 03:39
Ah Shamus, forked again my dear. :))Seeing as no one wants to "cut" me any slack,I'm gettin' the "fork" off this thread...even a "spoonfull" of sugar won't make this stuff palatable.....:rolleyes::biggrin:.

Kernow
09 Dec 08,, 04:02
I think you'll find that Knife crime within the Teenage in the UK is huge. Some funny comments though.

Southie
09 Dec 08,, 13:18
Seeing as no one wants to "cut" me any slack,I'm gettin' the "fork" off this thread...even a "spoonfull" of sugar won't make this stuff palatable.....:rolleyes::biggrin:.

Sorry Shamus...I just had a picture of you spooning with Jay...:eek: Make it go away!!!!

Jay
09 Dec 08,, 14:23
Sorry Shamus...I just had a picture of you spooning with Jay...:eek: Make it go away!!!!

Yikes, take that picture off :eek::eek:

Jay
09 Dec 08,, 14:37
Another funny pic..real one from TX..

http://yourscene.latimes.com/PHOTOS/LATM/1UserPhotos/423636E.jpg

queenie
09 Dec 08,, 15:53
Another funny pic..real one from TX..

http://yourscene.latimes.com/PHOTOS/LATM/1UserPhotos/423636E.jpg

The perfect mix !!!!!:eek:

queenie
09 Dec 08,, 16:06
Seeing as no one wants to "cut" me any slack,I'm gettin' the "fork" off this thread...even a "spoonfull" of sugar won't make this stuff palatable.....:rolleyes::biggrin:.

So now we are on to spoons are we Shamus....put the shovels away now?
At least you are only digging small holes now:biggrin:;)

Shamus
09 Dec 08,, 16:24
So now we are on to spoons are we Shamus....put the shovels away now?
At least you are only digging small holes now:biggrin:;)You would be amazed at how deep a hole I can dig myself,even using just a spoon;):biggrin:.

Debbie
09 Dec 08,, 19:45
Jay - we have a combo liquor store, gunshop in the town I live in too.

tankie
09 Dec 08,, 19:48
You would be amazed at how deep a hole I can dig myself,even using just a spoon;):biggrin:.

Depends on how many people are firing at you Don :eek:;)

gunnut
10 Dec 08,, 02:14

I gots to move me out of this repressive state. We don't have no combo liquor/gun stores in my neighborhood.

I remember driving across this great country (one of the best trip for me ever) seeing gas stations in Texas that sell guns, bait, ammo, beer, and even gasoline. :biggrin:

Jay
10 Dec 08,, 06:30

Never knew WI had them too, I used to live in Madison and I didn't see any of them. But the best part of living in WI is you could see pickup trucks with deer carcass.

Debbie
10 Dec 08,, 17:05
Never knew WI had them too, I used to live in Madison and I didn't see any of them. But the best part of living in WI is you could see pickup trucks with deer carcass.

A person can get booze just about anywhere in my neck of the woods. Fast food restaurants, convenience stores, gun stores.........all we do is drink. Well, not me......I tend to do funny things with booze inside the body.

Dreadnought
10 Dec 08,, 18:21
A person can get booze just about anywhere in my neck of the woods. Fast food restaurants, convenience stores, gun stores.........all we do is drink. Well, not me......I tend to do funny things with booze inside the body.

Do tell.......:))

Debbie
11 Dec 08,, 03:38
Do tell.......:))

Think those stories have been all over the WAB already. No need to repeat them my dear young man. Time to make new ones maybe, but not to repeat what is already out there:biggrin:

Dreadnought
11 Dec 08,, 18:34
Think those stories have been all over the WAB already. No need to repeat them my dear young man. Time to make new ones maybe, but not to repeat what is already out there:biggrin:

Hmm a new chapter.:))

dave lukins
13 Dec 08,, 01:18

Exshpt der tyme me an' old josipher and me was as a huntin raccon and we happen to come across an ol 'still' poppa happend to leave full of moonshine.Waaaall' out comes the fiddle an me and?????had a mighty good time;)

Debbie
13 Dec 08,, 06:22
Exshpt der tyme me an' old josipher and me was as a huntin raccon and we happen to come across an ol 'still' poppa happend to leave full of moonshine.Waaaall' out comes the fiddle an me and?????had a mighty good time;)

My Dear Lukins, have only participated ingesting moonshine once. Gawd it was smooth and good.

dave lukins
14 Dec 08,, 00:38
My Dear Lukins, have only participated ingesting moonshine once. Gawd it was smooth and good.

I also 'stumbled' upon an illicit still whilst on patrol in Northern Ireland in the 70's. It was a lethel brew call Potcheen.http://homepage.eircom.net/~bunrattywinery/historypotcheen.htm

Many weeks later ;) it was moved...closer to Camp:))

Shamus
14 Dec 08,, 03:33
I also 'stumbled' upon an illicit still whilst on patrol in Northern Ireland in the 70's. It was a lethel brew call Potcheen.http://homepage.eircom.net/~bunrattywinery/historypotcheen.htm

Many weeks later ;) it was moved...closer to Camp:))Aye and I betcha twas much better than that weak-livered stuff they be advertisin' on that web site.....40-45% alcohol by volume????Pauuggh!!Doesn't even count as good home brew unless it's at least 180 proof!!!They call themselves Irish??;):biggrin:

tankie
14 Dec 08,, 16:15

Many weeks later ;) it was moved...closer to Camp:))

:mad::mad:My God ,, after all these years huh , it was you who stole my hobby , and there was me blaming A/Sqd :biggrin: