USA's Dumb Report [human rights]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA's Dumb Report [human rights]

Every year, hell, every year USA releases human rights report. Do they have human rights reports for their country? Whats going on in USA every year? Is it just in USA? Specially USA released a special report about Turkey and in this report, Turkey was in same category with Iraq and Afghanistan [!], today, Usa says for Turkey "our best ally" but in the reports, Turkey is in same category with Afghanistan, Iraq and PKK terror group [they accepted PKK as terrorist group and in the black lists].
    Now would like to tell about Usa democracy, this Cowboy polices:

• GUANTANAMO[!]
      IRAQ
      Penalty (punishment) of death ---> still a law in USA[!]
      Soldiers which pisses on Iraqi prisoners[!]
      Soldiers which uses dogs on prisoners[!]
      Wars for fuels, killing million people ---> also using and killing American soldiers [About 1480 US Soldiers Died]
      Gay problem in Usa army[!]

Where is the democracy in Usa? Why they still release human right reports?!!!! But would like to tell, nobody cares Usa reports, it doesn't matter if they even release 1000 reports! Because there is no another terrorist government as Usa government [We are not against American people, everything about Gov.]

It's impossible to write here what happens in the world, by America... Everyone knows Osama Bin Laden was also Cia agent in Usa. 11 September is just a complicated senario by Bushs [Father and Son Bush] and most of people knows it. But most of people just thinks it's a simple terrorist attack. Why did not happen in Bill Clinton's government? Poor some Americans believes this good senario. And Usa releases [still] Human Right reports, publish to world media.
    [!] Do they look to mirror? [!]

Switch to decaf.

Comment

emachine,

What are you trying to state?

Hold onto the emotion and lets have the facts that seems to upset you.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

yeah but most of people not thinking as you are. people started to hate america. this hate growing big everyday more. everyday thousand enemy. everyday more risk for american people. is government care about american humanity? gov. sh*tz on everything and touring around europe for relations. but does not works, europeans hate america x4! today thats why europe grows big, -against usa- thats why people hates police of the world. of course i would share my feelings about.

Comment

You're still making limited sense to me.

Comment

People named eMachine are cool.

-dale

Comment

It's funny Euros are still calling Americans cowboys. Someday they'll figure out it's a compliment, so I should enjoy it while it lasts.
              No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

You're still making limited sense to me.
                you never ever tasted these feelings be4, i bet.
                It's funny Euros are still calling Americans cowboys. Someday they'll figure out it's a compliment, so I should enjoy it while it lasts.
                main conversation aint to be cowboy or cherrif, and seems like you give a message to ppl here <- Someday they'll figure out it's a compliment-> maybe you must to forget that day, never will come true...

Ppl still lives in pink dreams... i say "Wake Up" and act realistic. Talk true here, if we are talking about pc, strategy games it's alright...
                Last edited by eMachine; 02 Mar 05,, 09:04.

Comment

Well at least I got one decent thing out of eMachines post, a cool pic of Bush flipping the bird I can use to toast ranting liberal retards!
                  Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

You seem to have a lot of anger at America..What makes you more mad??The fact that they release human right reports,or the fact that they are cowboys?? ;) ;)

What about the fact that a lot of them are religious?? ;) ;)
                    "They want to test our feelings.They want to know whether Muslims are extremists or not. Death to them and their newspapers."

Protester

Comment

Emachine,

It is true that most are rather perturbed about the unilateralism of the US.

But let us look at it from the US standpoint - smallest of thumbnail view.

History has bequeathed upon the US a golden opportunity as the sole global superpower. Should they leave this opportunity?

Had this opportunity come to any other country, would they leave it?

The US deficits are rising (and even though on this board they disregard it) and it will be worse since lots of countries are converting to the Euro as the trading instrument. Therefore, these countries have to be brought 'under the wings', so to say. (and that is one ot the reason why Europe is a trifle browned off)

The world economy has to be also collared if one is to remain a superpower. There has to be the leverage to manipulate it. What is the best way to do it? Collar the fast receding strategic resource without which the world cannot move. What is it? Oil. So, grab the oilfields and the refining facilities. The world is now slowly changing to Liquidied Gas, since that is not a receding commodity (comparitively).
                      So grab that also.

Who all can challenge the US? Russia (once it stabilises) and China. India is a dark horse.

So, shrink their spheres of influence.

That is how the pennies fall.

If you were an American, don't you think that it is good thing?

I don't grudge them, even if it is a bit discomfitting.

In Europe. American tourist can have a rough time (that is if one goes by what you say and I hope I have got it right). In India, we are too carefree and with too much of our own hassles, (including finding out where we don't have sewage on the advice of that world famous sewage cleaner) and so US tourists are most welcomed as honoured guests! :bow:

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

smilingassassin people still trying to find a game here? or is the conversation about this pic? hard to be a little serious? now i realize what kind people joins here :) its been good, for to learn this boards level.

MIKEMUN i think %90 human rights. i do not care about world police thing. Usa loosing with to be cowboy.

Ray thank you, you are the most serious person who interested with everything and answer normal. Maybe its because you are not American :)

As i see most of people makes word games here... thats all. maybe should to erase this topic.

Comment

Emachine,

It is not my opinion alone.

If you read the papers from the US think tanks like RAND, Heritage Foundation, CATO etc, you will realise they think and their views are very candid (no word games).

Don't build your opinions about Americans just by forums (even here there are serious Americans too). They (the US think tanks) are a very serious lot of people who are guiding the destiny of the US and they don't pull punches.

I would not know half the things but for these excellent US think tanks and I don't go merely by media reports be it US or Indian. They always have an axe to grind.
                          Last edited by Ray; 02 Mar 05,, 19:46.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

yeah, alright :D i gave up

Comment

E machine,

I understand that you are actually worried about the US's reputation and basically you want to caution as a good friend of the US.

There are many like you around the world, who are equally worried.

Don't lose heart.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                              X