Msn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Msn?

who talks on msn and if u do u think i can have ur e-mail?
    The conquerer mourns, the conquerer is undone.

why ppl IM with random people is just beyond me...

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil

thats now wut i asked but w/e
      The conquerer mourns, the conquerer is undone.

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
        The same reason people discuss politics with random people on forums. ;)

Plus, once you get to know them there not random anymore.

I use AOL.
        "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character. Our citizenship in any particular state is only our local distinction. By the latter we are known at home, by the former to the world. Our great title is AMERICANS…" -- Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Veni Vidi Vici
          I use AOL.
          I use AIM also, "Confed999". Feel free to drop me a line sometime. ;)
          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
            I use AIM also, "Confed999". Feel free to drop me a line sometime. ;)
            AIM as well, though never really on all that much. Mostly sharing laughs with Gio about various California liberals
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
              AIM as well, though never really on all that much. Mostly sharing laughs with Gio about various California liberals
              Oh, by the way....I think I got that rain thing taken care of in California....well, kinda. It swept to the east, and now, it's here with me. It's been raining here since last Thursday.. Mother nature can be a real smarty pants when she wants to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie
                Oh, by the way....I think I got that rain thing taken care of in California....well, kinda. It swept to the east, and now, it's here with me. It's been raining here since last Thursday.. Mother nature can be a real smarty pants when she wants to be.
                Congratulations....and you sent a tornado down to Florida whilst you were at it!
                Was kinda spooky sitting outside Sunday afternoon listening to the wind howling and watching the pine trees swinging back and forth. Reminded me too much of Hurricane Charley
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                  Congratulations....and you sent a tornado down to Florida whilst you were at it!
                  Was kinda spooky sitting outside Sunday afternoon listening to the wind howling and watching the pine trees swinging back and forth. Reminded me too much of Hurricane Charley
                  LOL, when I chanted for it to "come to momma," I assumed it would be out of steam by the time it got here. Sunday morning the howling winds woke me that morning, and I opened my eyes and said, uh oh....I must have miscalculated. Oh well, Florida needs a little rain before the dry spell this summer. ;)

Comment

LOL, when I chanted for it to "come to momma," I assumed it would be out of steam by the time it got here. Sunday morning the howling winds woke me that morning, and I opened my eyes and said, uh oh....I must have miscalculated. Oh well, Florida needs a little rain before the dry spell this summer. ;)
                    Agreed, I don't need to see a converted AH-1 Cobra firefighter dumping water on the trees just down the street from my house again

Comment

Lets keep this on topic, it's about MSN! Personally, I have used the instant message program by MSN, I have not been impressed! Connection problems using .net, will consistancy!

Comment

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo
                        Lets keep this on topic, it's about MSN! Personally, I have used the instant message program by MSN, I have not been impressed! Connection problems using .net, will consistancy!

Sorry about that.
                        Havent used MSN, but what you say does not really surprise me in the least.
                        My best advice would be to get AIM....and then start an AIM thread

Comment

Nice to have another Moderator on the Forum. ;):)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Lets keep this on topic, it's about MSN!!
                            Excuse me, but this MSN is about communicating. Since Tophatter has AOL, and I DON'T, this seems to be the place to communicate, no?

Personally, I have used the instant message program by MSN, I have not been impressed! Connection problems using .net, will consistancy!
                            I have had MSN for 4 years, never had a problem. Could it be "operator" trouble?

Comment

Excuse me, but this MSN is about communicating. Since Tophatter has AOL, and I DON'T, this seems to be the place to communicate, no?

I have had MSN for 4 years, never had a problem. Could it be "operator" trouble?

Actually, I just got rid of MSN after using it twice. I much prefer the AIM.
                              (You ought to get it Julie, then we would could quit wasting Rochen's bandwidth with our chatting )

Comment

Working...
                              X