RAF Terrorist Christian Klar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAF Terrorist Christian Klar

This I find truly amazing and wonder if today's terrorists are intrigued or celebrating the fact that he will be released at the beginning of next year after having only served a total of 26 years for his 5 very active years in the RAF which included murder and kidnapping and other crime's against humanity.

What I find hard to swallow is that he has never regretted what he did, has never shown any compassion towards his victims, so he has served less than 3-5 years for each of the people that he killed, murdered, and will be a free man.

The fact that he still compartmentalises his actions into part of his fight for freedom and doesn't recognise that he committed criminal offences, makes him even more dangerous than ever before, and he is to be released back into society.

The world has gone mad.

Tony
    Yet another ex-tankie of 1 RTR origin.

Wiki counts three murders. That should have been enough to put the noose around his neck but you Europeans being the peaceniks have taken off capital punishments from the book. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Samudra View Post
      Wiki counts three murders. That should have been enough to put the noose around his neck but you Europeans being the peaceniks have taken off capital punishments from the book. Crazy.
      There were more, drivers and body guards, I read seven in his biography but there have been reports that he killed nine, which I can not confirm.

Tony

Comment

The world has not gone mad..but the judicial system in that country that determine that he should be free

Comment

It was only a few months ago that the President said he would not agree to his realise, and now the murdering scum is out. It looks like the voice of the people, including relatives of the victims, mean nothing to the politicians who made this incredible decision.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...468956,00.html

Comment

politicans? the only politican who could have set him free (our president) decided against it. This ruling comes from a court. It is extremly hard to keep someone locked up here for more then 25 years (as it is considered unconstitutional to look someone away for the rest of his life without the chance of being released at one point) with pretty much the only exception of him being a "continued thread". I.E. it has tpo be proven that he would most likely return to terrorism to keep him away. (This is usually applied for pedophiles for example for have killed/raped and are likely to do it again)

Comment

heh. Well, if you're giving up on death at least keep the life sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                I.E. it has tpo be proven that he would most likely return to terrorism to keep him away. (This is usually applied for pedophiles for example for have killed/raped and are likely to do it again)
                He should prove he wouldn't return to terrorism
                Unlike some RAF members, Klar has never apologized or expressed remorse for his crimes, stirring a public controversy in Germany over whether he ought to be freed. In January 2007, he wrote a rambling letter to a conference of left-wing political groups in Berlin, urging them to "complete the defeat of the plans of capitalism."

He sounds like a man full of his faculties doesn't he

I wonder if the Americans can get their hands on him and try him for the murder of three of their citizens? Some will say he's been punished for his crimes. Try saying that to the Families

Comment

Does Germany (and Europe in general) have no concept of criminal justice? If you cuddle them and submit to their every demand they will just go out and commit crimes over and over. I guess they will do the typical European response to crime and just legalize terrorism

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202 View Post
                    Does Germany (and Europe in general) have no concept of criminal justice? If you cuddle them and submit to their every demand they will just go out and commit crimes over and over.
                    uhm then how comes that here people who get out of prison much more seldom return then compared to the us? When it comes to rehabilitation our system is one of the most succesfuls in the world.

And pretty much all of europe dealt with terrorism and I can't think of one case where the terrorist won in the end (Germany RAF, UK IRA/the troubles in general, Spain/France ETA ect)

Comment

Where does one draw the line, terrorist try to force their agendas through using force, rather than political means. On second thought's governments tend to be blind and deaf to what the people that they are supposed to be leading need or want, until election time comes around and then they are all ears and eyes.

I see a book deal and eventually a TV production of his active terrorist life in the offing, all proceeds of which will wander into his own pocket......

None of the victims, or rather the families of the victims will ever see a penny.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by toemag View Post
                        Where does one draw the line, terrorist try to force their agendas through using force, rather than political means. On second thought's governments tend to be blind and deaf to what the people that they are supposed to be leading need or want, until election time comes around and then they are all ears and eyes.

I see a book deal and eventually a TV production of his active terrorist life in the offing, all proceeds of which will wander into his own pocket......

None of the victims, or rather the families of the victims will ever see a penny.

Tony
                        I am not certain but if I remember right there is a law that prohibits people from "making money from past crimes". I.E. he could not get richt by writing a book about his crimes etc. Though it is kinda hard to enforce completly for example as it is hard to decide what falls under that. If a tv shows pays him money to come on air does that count too even if they don't talk direclty about his crimes? (Since he would of no interest if not for his crimes) etc.

Though I can see some good in this. It shows simply that the RAF lost and completly failed. The system of the FRG did survive and that without turning into a police state, we can release a person like him (not that I want him to be released) because he simply poses no thread whatsoever anymore. the DRG failed, the USSR failed and even the county of mao is embracing captilasim (though in a weird twisted way).

Mh not sure if i managed to get my point really across..did anyone get what I was trying to say?

Comment

Freilich, aber das ganze hinterlässt ein übele nach Geschmack, das neun Menschenleben und zahlreichen Straftaten nur 26 Jahre haft wert sind, Ramsch preis urteilen, nebenbei bemerkt sein opfer sind nach wie vor Tot........

Tarek wie viel ist dir dein leben wert? bzw., ein geliebten Familienmitglied, wenn es dir oder sie genommen wurde was meinst du wie länge der Täter sitzen müsste?

Servus

Tony

Comment

Working...
                          X