Fate of a Millitant! (GRAPHIC)!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate of a Millitant! (GRAPHIC)!*

Body of a millitant after gun battle with security forces in Quetta Pakistan. Circa 04/05

(C) Copyright of AFP and thankyou to Gettyimages (USA).

We should use images like this one to detter any foolish young ones from wasting their lives just like this poor kid. What a waste!

Death on both sides!

Bellow:

Pakistani police commando holds back the shrowd to see the face of his friend, who was killed in Quetta, Pakistan
    Last edited by Hawk_eye; 24 Feb 05,, 03:05.

The first one might find a place in rotten.com

Comment

Originally posted by SamudraGupta
      The first one might find a place in rotten.com
      Rotten.com?

Comment

The first pic looks like a suicide bomber.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree
          The first pic looks like a suicide bomber.
          Well spotted sir, he belw himslef up as the police stormed the building!

Comment

Hey, the first picture is revolting.

Or may be I'm one of those who found them disturbing, although there was a prior warning.

Well if some of us find it difficult to even view such pictures, then one has to pause and think of all the security forces who deal with these grim events almost on a daily basis. Hats off to those who've fought against insurgency, I'm aware of some people here in this forum who have done that.
            Last edited by Karthik; 24 Feb 05,, 05:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Karthik Dinakar
              Hey, the first picture is revolting.

Or may be I'm one of those who found them disturbing, although there was no prior warning.

Well if some of us find it difficult to even view such pictures, then one has to pause and think of all the security forces who deal with these grim events almost on a daily basis. Hats of to those who've fought against insurgency, I'm aware of some people here in this forum who have done that.
              Sorry about the unplesant suprise, but i did write (Graphic) implying, some sort of explicit exposure. Once again please accept my apologies!

Comment

Hawk_eye, I've edited my last post. Chill man, its ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Karthik Dinakar
                  Hawk_eye, I've edited my last post. Chill man, its ok.
                  Thankyou, the idea of the post was that death is on both sides, the first is that of a millitant and the second is that of a Police Officer who was killed in an ambush that resulted in an operation against the millitants in Quetta.

Its a terrible thing really.

Comment

Sad thing? I'm not as shocked as KD.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk_eye
                      Rotten.com?
                      Visit the site , only if you do not want to eat the whole day.
                      A dedicated site to display disgusting and graphics pictures.
                      Most of them are dead bodies....and err sometimes you might vomit on your keyboard while looking at those pictures.

Comment

Most of them are dead bodies....and err sometimes you might vomit on your keyboard while looking at those pictures.
                        Many of us have passed that stage. When my wife started learning how to cook, I had to smile and gulp down stuff that I had never even heard off or eaten before.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Sir
                          I really must avoid company of you married people here. I am starting to get scared of marriage..... ;)

Somebody please tell me that it aint all that bad.

Seriously , i wonder how i got immune to such sites and 'graphic' things.

Watching an elephant play soccer with a man(err he was the ball) , going inside the cursed morgue to pay the curator(?) there so he could make the torn body of one our classmates look less damaged to his mother ,pulling another (dead) friend out of the rear wheels of a bus and to see brain matter scattered on the highway once in a couple of months on my way to college , have made be rather 'tolerant' to these things !

**** , those are worst times , but you get used to it.
                          Just like you still are tolerating food prepared by your better half.

Comment

Hmm, and people watch this for fun! or is it for research?, to tell you the truth most of the content on that site is not that bad well mabye apart from the disturbing diseases, and worms!(yuk)!. I once had the displeasure of seeing what was left of a dock worker in karachi after a 15 ton container fell on him... Not plesant!

Comment

Hawk_Eye
                              Believe me , those people are doing it for fun !
                              Not me though.

Comment

Working...
                              X