Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations, Mr. Obama. Here's a missile deployment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations, Mr. Obama. Here's a missile deployment.

The Iskanders are going to Kaliningrad...

I dont think he has much to worry about. What I do find comical is that the true thinking of Czar Putin has now transended Russian politics enough for the next Czar Medlev to prolong his stay probably even against the peoples wishes. Sheesh too funny and politically unsound. Keep driving those oil prices down baby lets see them rebuild a military on IOU's.;)

Further, if you think about it all Obama has to do is base a fleet in the Black Sea and alter NATO. Why not the Russians seem to alter their policy when it suites their liking so tit for tat then what?
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 05 Nov 08,, 21:24.
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

As I mentioned before, have to dig my own vault in my backyard. These b...ds make me be sorry of being russian. They have no relationship to my nation. They combine all the nasty traits of us, they're not people, just product of a long-builded supressive system they call state, to which I want to have nothing common

Guys, let's live in peace and friendship
      We're so bad, we're even bad at it

Comment

Guys, let's live in peace and friendship

Hell, if it was only that easy.

Comment

Yeah, I understand. That's sad :(
          We're so bad, we're even bad at it

Comment

well

I think this is just reciprocation for the missle defense in Poland & Czech republic thats all. Was bound to happen since U.S. scrapped the short range missle treaty ahem, unilaterally. Reap what you sow, if you think about it.

Once the missle defense rockets get taken out of those countries I am sure these will go back from whence they came.
            Originally from Sochi, Russia.

Comment

That would be right: escalation
              start wearing body armour, they start using armour piercing bullets

curious would a THEL anti missile system be effective
              Last edited by Rodinga; 06 Nov 08,, 05:36. Reason: typo
              There is no such thing as free lunch

Comment

This may be a threat to the missiles that are due in Poland... can anyone give me some details on these Russian systems they intend to deploy?

Medvedev speak one language and acts another - what is happening in the Russo-Polish talks? I think this may signal their end...

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
                  This may be a threat to the missiles that are due in Poland... can anyone give me some details on these Russian systems they intend to deploy?

Medvedev speak one language and acts another - what is happening in the Russo-Polish talks? I think this may signal their end...
                  I have a feeling that Russia isn't exactly rolling in it's bed over that decision...

Comment

they appear to be short range missiles to be used to knock out the missile defence shield.
                    Once the shield is down they commence attack with ICBMs with nuclear warheads
                    There is no such thing as free lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                      rebuild a military on IOU's.;)
                      This is really funny... considering who is talking. ;)
                      Winter is coming.

Comment

I dont see why there should be a problem if Russia is deploying a short range missile within it's own terrority.

It is not as if it the longest ranged missile in Russian arsenal!

I wonder if there will be complains if Russia deploys a 800 km missile , 400 km inside the border!

Comment

Originally posted by n21 View Post
                          I dont see why there should be a problem if Russia is deploying a short range missile within it's own terrority.

It is not as if it the longest ranged missile in Russian arsenal!

I wonder if there will be complains if Russia deploys a 800 km missile , 400 km inside the border!
                          I guess it wouldn't be a problem if mini-putin starts massing troops and tanks near the Polish border either.

Comment

Originally posted by NUS View Post
                            This is really funny... considering who is talking. ;)
                            Yep me, The guy paying $2.27 a gallon and still sliding downwards.And if you look very closely at our military in Iraq, Afghanistan we are testing the lastest and greatest just watch the headlines. Dont seem to be running out of steam any time soon:P

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                              Yep me, The guy paying $2.27 a gallon and still sliding downwards.And if you look very closely at our military in Iraq, Afghanistan we are testing the lastest and greatest just watch the headlines.
                              I was talking about the amount of money borrowed by US since 2001 to fight those wars.

Dont seem to be running out of steam any time soon:P
                              A year. Maybe two.
                              Winter is coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X