US Election Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Election Results

Post the results here when they begin to be released.
    "I think therefore I am"- René Descartes

my vote is in McCain

Comment

Would rather they be released tommorow. Keeps em on their toes.:)):P
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

I was going to post the election updates here but looks like WAB already has a map up. Impressive. I didn't even know WV had been called.

Comment

SC for McCain, GA to follow. McCain up in IN and VA. Obama up in FL.

Comment

Senate-McConnell kept his seat, Liddy Dole lost hers, Warner won in VA. Dems-+2

Comment

I call CA and NY going to Obama.
              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

TX, AK, AL, and AZ are probably safe for McCain. McCain still leading in VA, and IN. Too close to call in FL, and OH. PA for Obama.

Comment

If Obama has won PA, then it is over. Even if McCain wins OH, VA, and FL he still loses. All Obama needs now is CA, WI, MI, NY, HI, OR, WA, MN, and IA. In none of those states will McCain even get close. I'm calling it, congrats to President-elect Obama.

Comment

ABC News already called MI, MN, and WI for Obama. 174 electoral votes for him. All he needs now is CA, NY, HI, and either OR, or WA.

Comment

I love the map, even if I don't like the results it's presenting. :(

Comment

Wow - I last looked just an hour ago and it was 3/13, now it's 174/92. Wow.
                        Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Yeah the map is pretty cool. Senate Update-Udall won in NM, a Dem pick-up, Dems +4, need 10 for 60.

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                            Wow - I last looked just an hour ago and it was 3/13, now it's 174/92. Wow.
                            The funny thing is the popular vote is still pretty close. But once CA, and NY start counting then Obama's margin will increase significantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Herodotus View Post
                              ABC News already called MI, MN, and WI for Obama. 174 electoral votes for him. All he needs now is CA, NY, HI, and either OR, or WA.
                              Interesting,as of right now in Michigan with 6% of polls reporting,McCain 50%-Obama 46%...and yet they've already called the race for Obama....
                              "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X