Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Candy For Obama Supporters

Really?
    This lady is not giving out candy to kids whose parents support Obama. They are kids for crying out loud.

Linked Here
    Last edited by THL; 02 Nov 08,, 02:07.
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Originally posted by THL View Post
    Really?

I'm not seeing this THL....
    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by THL View Post
      Really?
      This lady is not giving out candy to kids whose parents support Obama. They are kids for crying out loud.

Linked Here
      Now I can see it,turned into a nice Obama commercial by the end;).
      "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

You have to remember THL,she's one of those nutcases from Michigan.
        Last edited by Shamus; 02 Nov 08,, 02:23.

Comment

Code:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkBE0lWeYU&eurl=http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=CurrentAffairs&Number=10599865&page=0iurl=http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/jbkBE0lWeYU/hqdefault.jpg
          Code:
          <yt>jbkBE0lWeYU</yt> (replace <> with [])
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

"Trick or Treat" used to be a sort of threat given by the 'All's Hallowed Eve' celebrants... If you don't give me a Treat, I will play a Trick on you. I'd say the kids who didn't get their treats are invited to egg the house... That's by the old rules though, I guess now they could potentially be setting themselves up for lawsuits... Politics has really ruined Hallow'een...

Is this the same lady that stole a football from the neighbor kids?

Heh.

Still, I think she has every right to do what she did. What a funny story, especially that it became a Story...

Comment

what a kook
              Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
              Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
              Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
              Listen to the words long written down
              When the man comes around- Johnny Cash

Comment

Good she has not given the candies.

She is helping Obama's Health Scheme! :))

End diabetes! ;)

She is actually a secret Democrat! :))
                Last edited by Ray; 02 Nov 08,, 08:02.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                X