PDA

View Full Version : Help

T_igger_cs_30
27 Oct 08,, 04:41
Being the computer "genius" I am :biggrin: I have not a clue whats going on this only happens with one thread which is "the Random Thread' when I try to open it i get the following page with:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24634 bytes) in /home/forum/public_html/showthread.php on line 1268

Anyone help me out :confused:

Ironduke
27 Oct 08,, 05:02
I'm not experiencing it. Anybody else getting an error?

T_igger_cs_30
27 Oct 08,, 05:08
Ironduke:
dont know if it makes any difference but in the threaded display mode I use "threaded"................ however as I said it is just the one thread.

Ironduke
27 Oct 08,, 05:15
Ironduke:
dont know if it makes any difference but in the threaded display mode I use "threaded"................ however as I said it is just the one thread.
I'll take a look into it.

Ray
27 Oct 08,, 06:52
The Random Thread opens OK with me.

ace16807
30 Oct 08,, 03:08
Do you have access to php.ini? If not, try updating PHP if you use it? You could also try adding

php_value memory_limit "16M"
to your .htaccess file.

T_igger_cs_30
30 Oct 08,, 03:23
Do you have access to php.ini? If not, try updating PHP if you use it? You could also try adding

to your .htaccess file.

Ah ok Ace will get right on that.........:confused:............ sorry mate not being rude just I am a computer dinasaur..........so have no clue what you just said :)).......... But thanks anyway

ace16807
30 Oct 08,, 03:29
Ah ok Ace will get right on that.........:confused:............ sorry mate not being rude just I am a computer dinasaur..........so have no clue what you just said :)).......... But thanks anyway

Hahaha. That's ok. My guess is this is server side. Hopefully Ironduke or someone can take care of it.

Ironduke
30 Oct 08,, 08:37
Hahaha. That's ok. My guess is this is server side. Hopefully Ironduke or someone can take care of it.
Yeah, I have access to all those goodies. I'll research it and try to come up with a solution.