X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navy field

i was thinking if anyone here played it i am sure some of you have

www.navyfield.com

Yes, I play it almost religiously. My current warships are an Iowa, a Colorado, Sevasapol, Andria Doria, S class submarine, H39, Emden class cruiser, O Project, Emerald class cruiser, Graf Zepplin II, and of course all the classes that precede those ships in level....

It is a fun game if anyone cares...
    Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Hit Often...

Comment

yeah me to i blindly picked japan for Yamato but finding out UK has better battleship's i wanna pick a new nation :P

Comment

hmm looks interesting, ill go for Germany getting new computer in 2 weeks see you online ;)

Comment

yeah about that if anyone could lend me a hand and post the installer for me on this site
          http://www.gamearena.com.au/ i live in Oz and have a new pc my old installer is out of date and its slow for me to download at the other site 12 hours :O
          and Doomarias do you have msn or xfire i would like to add you

Keep a look out for my Repluse

Comment

im on the new york server this game is fun! Z99 destroyer till i save up money and my crew gets decent, havent decided on the cl or ss route yet.

Comment

I play this - using a North Carolina BB atm to do some dmg - working on getting my Iowa some time soon.
              Naval Warfare Discussion is dying on WAB

Comment

cl now

Comment

see when i started SS didnt excists and I havent played for a while. Might have to give it a go when i get home tonight.
                  Naval Warfare Discussion is dying on WAB

Comment

Heck when I started playing, BB's were a rare thing to see.
                    Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Hit Often...

Comment

Working...
                    X