PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here good with graphics?

Ironduke
22 Oct 08,, 04:37
Basically I need the globe in the forum banner inserted in the left position without the pixellation around the edges, i.e. a smoother appearance, while retaining the image quality of the banner, perhaps even enhancing it as far as globe appearance, (which could be a bit larger).

Any takers? I'd be most gracious. :)

Mobbme
22 Oct 08,, 13:26
Emailed it off to my buddy, hopefully he'll have time and get it done A.S.A.P

Ironduke
22 Oct 08,, 19:52
Thank you. :)

Mobbme
23 Oct 08,, 01:20
My friend was really busy working on his dad's business website, so he came up with this, which I find is un-usable but i'm going to post it anyways to show that we tried

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii115/Mobbme/banner.jpg

He inverted the colours on the globe. I'm assuming when he's done with that project he'll take a better look at this. I have another buddy who i'm going to get a hold of first and then send it because hes a newly married lol hopefully he'll get it done :)

pate
23 Oct 08,, 06:39
Something like this? Can't see what you see... I'm at 1680x1050 and I toned the pixels around the edge that I guessed you were bothered by...

Ironduke
23 Oct 08,, 19:47
Pate, that's what I had in mind. That works for the time being. :)

Mobbme, do you know what program your friend is using?

chankya
23 Oct 08,, 19:52
Actually the globe caught my eye and I thought it looked really nice. :)

Mobbme
25 Oct 08,, 13:05
Pate, that's what I had in mind. That works for the time being. :)

Mobbme, do you know what program your friend is using?

Hmmm, i'm going to email him now, I think its adobe, but lets see what he says. He came up with that in 3 mins; was working on his dad's website. Will get back at ya

Parihaka
25 Oct 08,, 19:33
Ironduke, do you want the 'interior' of the globe to remain white, or take on the colour of the banner? And do you want the globe to remain blue or another colour?