Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US plane 'forced to land in Iran'

BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | US plane 'forced to land in Iran'
    A US plane has been forced to land in Iran after violating Iranian territory, the Iranian semi-official Fars news agency has reported.

The report said the Falcon aircraft entered Iranian airspace from Turkey, flying at low altitude to avoid radar.

The agency said all those on board were released, without saying when the incident happened.

The Pentagon denied the report, saying all its aircraft were accounted for and none had landed in Iran.

More details to follow.
    Just saw this, sounds a little off to me.

A western plane. American made but doubtfull American pilot.;)

Only reason I state this is the other news articles shy away from calling it an American AF plane (American manufacture) but ownership they believe to be different so they are calling it "western".;)

We all look alike.
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

State Al-Alam TV said the aircraft was Hungarian and not American, discounting earlier reports by Iran's semi-official Fars news agency.

The aircraft and those on board were allowed to continue their journey after being questioned, the reports said.
      A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Falcons are made by Dassault, a French company that makes executive jets.

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Dead View Post
          Falcons are made by Dassault, a French company that makes executive jets.
          Thankx Walking the way it came across I was thinking F-16 Fighting Falcon then ofcoarse when I saw the Iranians ground it I figured it had to be a greyhound business jet.;):))
          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Fox News just reported that it they were Hungarian.

Comment

Working...
            X