George Bush and other bloggers we'd like to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Bush and other bloggers we'd like to see

Thought Leader » Michael Trapido » Julius Malema and other bloggers we'd like to see

:))

I'm sure you have your own favourites.

Happy birthday Dread!

The Sarah Palin would had me guffawing quite loudly :))
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Heh, awesome :)):)) I liked the first one best.

Hi, I’m Bob,

I am in my late middle ages, which is exactly how I run my country, like the Late Middle Ages
      When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Thanks Guys

Malema is the leader of our ANC Youth League who runs around threatening to kill and die for Zuma.

He's taking the movement back to prehistoric times..... :0)

Comment

Its a bit after his time but I'd still like to have seen a blog by Field Marshal Haig.
          Nulli Secundus
          People always talk of dying for their country, and never of making the other bastard die for his

Comment

Especially after the way Blackadder (Rowan Atkinson) pulls him apart in the sitcom.

Comment

Working...
            X