What do ya'll think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do ya'll think

Thinking of picking up another pistol or 2...
    found out thru the NRA's annual meeting website, that they're auctioning off a Hi-point 9mm carbine
    so I went and looked at what pistols they had...I liked the look of the 9mm w/compensator.
    realized then that I needed to find one...found one at a pawn shop, and it fit my hand pretty dern well..and for the price, I really liked it.

Wanted to know what you guys thought of Hi-point arms...pros cons...etc

HI-POINT

If anything, find a S&W on sale; they work great for about $250. But for the mone, I'm sure it's a pretty good buy.
    http://www.defensereview.com/modules...wcontent&id=23

Comment

Buy a Sig SAUER P226, P228, or P229. Or buy a Heckler and Koch .357 USP or 9mm USP. All expensive, never let me down, and my life depends on them.

-Tink

Comment

I'm seriously considering picking up a USP in .40 S&W. I already have a Ruger P-whatever in that caliber, but I just want to give the USP a chance.
        "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

I have a sig 229 and a USP. Both in .40. They are different but both are equally fantastic. After five years I still can not pick a clear favorite. If my life were on the line, I would feel equally secure with each. I am not much of a fan of S&W. Their revolvers are good, but their semi autos rarely shoot well out of the box. Once a Sig or HK leaves the factory, it is rare to have to "fine tune" it. Glocks are ok, but I absolutely hate the double action only trigger. There will never be a DAO trigger set up in my arsenal. No experience with a highpoint.
          Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Working...
          X