Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The US is going to attack Iran within a few weeks!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The US is going to attack Iran within a few weeks!

Yesterday a dutch newspaper reported that sources within the dutch secret services said that the US is going to attack Iran within a few weeks. They bassed the information on an spy they send a couple of years ago to Iran. They called him back because the Americans are going strike Iran.

Here is the source: it is in Dutch so good luck! haha

Elsevier.nl - Buitenland - 'Amerika heeft plannen voor luchtaanval op Iran'

Aanval op Iran verwacht - Binnenland - Telegraaf.nl [24 uur actueel, ook mobiel] [binnenland]

Well, I certainly hope that's true.

Comment

But it doesn't make any sense since Bush his term is almost over. Anyway Israel should prepare itself.

Comment

WTF....not another hike in oil price!..whats it going to be next $500 a barrel??

i seriously hope this isn't true... esp when russia is in such a bad mood... Putin(Medvedev) could just use the distraction to resolve the black sea naval base rights once and for all..

Comment

Originally posted by Mercenary View Post
          WTF....not another hike in oil price!..whats it going to be next $500 a barrel??

i seriously hope this isn't true... esp when russia is in such a bad mood... Putin(Medvedev) could just use the distraction to resolve the black sea naval base rights once and for all..
          Well, you see, you cowardly weak little nancy-boy, there is a whole lot more important things in this sad old world of ours than the friggin' price of a friggin' gallon of gas. And the most important thing that I can think of is a suicidal, millenarian and completely nuts regime bent on getting a nuke to start the End Times and usher in the return of the God in the Well, or whatever-the-hell these rolling-eyed crazies believe.

Time to fight. Talking didn't work, and there's no time left to get on with it. Once Iran crosses the nuclear threshold, we've waited too long, and then we've got to just wait for this crew of lunatics to do whatever the voices in their heads tell them to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangolassi View Post
            But it doesn't make any sense since Bush his term is almost over. Anyway Israel should prepare itself.
            That's why it DOES make sense. He's Batman: he can be the villain that Gotham needs him to be. He will hopefully order the strike that disarms the Iranians (at least in the nuclear sense), and everybody can say what a horrible thing that was to do, and he leaves office disgraced.

Because he did the Right Thing. And even though it had to be done, it will be VERY unpopular. All the ignorant people can hate on him, and the cowardly politicians can say what a mistake it was, but they'll all know: 'I didn't have the guts to do it, and I'm sure glad Bush took the century's biggest and worst problem off of MY plate.'

You think this President cares about his legacy? He'd rather protect the country (and the world, even the ungrateful clods loathe him for it) than build a huge, sparkly monument to himself, like the last disgrace of a President did. He's got more character than anybody in Washington today. His constancy (called 'stubbornness' by the little minds that hate the fact that he's faithful to his word) is the ONLY reason aQ didn't beat us in Iraq, and why they've been hunted to near-extinction there.

I'm hoping he DOES start attacking Iran on the day after the election, and he keeps it up until the Iranians' nuke program is a smoking hole, or until Inauguration Day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
              is a suicidal, millenarian and completely nuts regime bent on getting a nuke to start the End Times and usher in the return of the God in the Well, or whatever-the-hell these rolling-eyed crazies believe.

thats what THEY want us to believe..and I guess they're doing a good job on some of us..

A couple of decades back..they said the same thing about China..look what happened..they just hosted the god damn olympics..

As for a country that fits the criteria... one is heading into a political turmoil with the likely presidential candidate having a history of psychiatric problems - Pakistan...deal with that first...
              Last edited by Mercenary; 30 Aug 08,, 15:33.

Comment

Working...
              X