Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 years of torture finally over...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 years of torture finally over...........

I am exhausted. I haven't slept for 48 hrs and I feel totally stoned after consuming half a bottle of chamapaigne but I am focking happy. Why because I just cleared my thesis defence. Henceforth I shall be addressed as Dr. 667medic, a newly minted Ph.D. in Cell Biology.P:(

I have been drinking and talking shyt and it is only noon in Singapore. I am waiting until night to drown the other bottle of champaigne. So yeah congragulate me comrades.....
    Seek Save Serve Medic

Originally posted by 667medic View Post
    I am exhausted. I haven't slept for 48 hrs and I feel totally stoned after consuming half a bottle of chamapaigne but I am focking happy. Why because I just cleared my thesis defence. Henceforth I shall be addressed as Dr. 667medic, a newly minted Ph.D. in Cell Biology.P:(

I have been drinking and talking shyt and it is only noon in Singapore. I am waiting until night to drown the other bottle of champaigne. So yeah congragulate me comrades.....
    Congrats!

"So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Congratulations!
      If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

congratulations where's the party yaar!

Comment

Originally posted by 667medic View Post

Awesome! Congratulations! I'm trying to decide whether to head down that road myself. :)
          I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Thankyou Shek, Braindead and Bengalraider. I am partying already and it is extremely difficult to spell check my post in my present state...
            Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Congrats my bro!! Now you know how I feel after I graduated from law school and passed the Florida Bar Exam!

Comment

Oh my god, is that what's waiting for me?

I'm only doing my thesis on my second master's and already disintigrating!

Want to do my doctorate in oceanography, tried but they didn't have anyone in my interest for marine archaeology, and there's a CJ department trying to get their PhD program which if they do, I'll leap it.

Congratulations.
                (A golf ball flies in, startling Fitz-Hume and Millbarge. Bob Hope walks in and, "Mind if I play thru?" Hits the ball back out of the tent and "Doctor, Doctor ...... BOY, glad I'm not sick!", (w,stte), "Spies Like Us")

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Well done.

Comment

Congratulations Dr. Medic;)

Comment

Many congratulations my young friend.:) The caring profession has gained another doctor.:)
                        Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Well, Doctor, congratulations.

By the way, does this look infected to you?
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

Good going fine DR.
                            Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Congrats Dr.667medic :)
                              When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X