have i been demoted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have i been demoted?

this might be an idiot question, but i appear to have lost my much prized and unworked for rank of corporal and become merely registered.

its an outrage! i've pontificated on a whole range of subjects for which i'm wholly unqualified and without knowledge, i should be immediately reinstated to the level of my greatest incompetance!!

shocking behaviour, mutter muter...

ps. i'm off to oz for three weeks with the wife and sprog, so don't get to worried about it!
    before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes.................... then when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Probably just a "technical glitch." I will inquire about it. Until then, apologies, and have a safe trip. :)

Comment

No, the military-style ranking system was discontinued. In the meantime we are working on a new ranking system based on post count.
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by dave angel
        this might be an idiot question, but i appear to have lost my much prized and unworked for rank of corporal and become merely registered.

its an outrage! i've pontificated on a whole range of subjects for which i'm wholly unqualified and without knowledge, i should be immediately reinstated to the level of my greatest incompetance!!

shocking behaviour, mutter muter...

ps. i'm off to oz for three weeks with the wife and sprog, so don't get to worried about it!
        lol Look on the bright side. You only got about 650 more posts, and then you can yourself.

Comment

Working...
        X