Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redacted -- A movie about the war in Iraq

Redacted a movie by Brian De Palma
    I can't finish watching this movie. I don't know why. Maybe a beautiful flower being teared apart piece by piece, by hypocrites is too much for me.

Who, De Palma? He's an idiot, but to be a hypocrite he needs to say one thing and believe another. As far as I can see, he believes his idiocy.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Slinks away before Bluesman arrives... :)
      To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by troung View Post
        Slinks away before Bluesman arrives... :)
        wimp. Pull up a chair
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I think this guy is kosher with the premise of the movie and the message it tried to get out to empty theaters (or was it theaters packed with empty or were the theaters like 99% too large). I think so indeed, which makes him thus bluesfood.

Well a bluesman assault will deal with the remains of the red invasion...
          Attached Files
          Last edited by troung; 06 Jul 08,, 08:41.
          To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Stop-Loss is a movie to watch. Loved the ending. Real men do real things.

And for the ladies:
            Real women do real things

Comment

Working...
            X