Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Diver No Parachute!

GO24.IN - No parachute, but lots of trust

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Sir,

That reminds me of your story about the Gurkha soldier going to jump school.

Comment

He should be bloody certified!
      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Jesus zeeber jeepers Christ!!! Them damn sky divers are ****ing crazy man!

Comment

Not this skydver!
          Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
          (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
            Sir,

That reminds me of your story about the Gurkha soldier going to jump school.
            :))

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I never could understand why anybody would want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.
              Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                :))
                So that's the key to 25,000+ posts huh?:))

Comment

Even if you take them out, I am still WAAAAAAAAAAAY Ahead!

Also do look at the single long posts of mine which would be about 10 of yours! ;) :))

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Also do look at the single long posts of mine which would be about 10 of yours! ;) :))

I know you're going to beat me no matter how I slice it, don't rub it in. :(;)

Comment

I would have given a Smiley, but you would then say that is the secret to my post.

I won't even give a one liner.

So, it is two liner! :))

Actually, the secret to my posts count are the Pakistanis and now the Chinese.

I thank them for the same.

In fact, I did not realise it. It was Sniper who groused and so I noticed it! Sniper was the leader at that time when I took over!

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Perhaps that is the reason why he left. He realized that he had no chance of a snowball in hell of catching up with you and overtake you. ;)

Comment

I'm Closing In

Now with better than 235 posts to my credit I am finally in striking distance of claiming the title of Postmaster General from Ray. At a whopping average of .27 posts per day I am confident that I will overtake Ray's paltry 25,738 plus posts within the next 265 years. Assuming of course that Ray agrees to limit his output to no more than 1 or 2 posts per year. :)):))
                          Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by tim52 View Post
                            Now with better than 235 posts to my credit I am finally in striking distance of claiming the title of Postmaster General from Ray. At a whopping average of .27 posts per day I am confident that I will overtake Ray's paltry 25,738 plus posts within the next 265 years. Assuming of course that Ray agrees to limit his output to no more than 1 or 2 posts per year. :)):))
                            You and me bro

One thing I love about forums is how the posts morph and somewhere along the line the thread turns into something else altogether. I mean wasn't this about the sky diver without a chute.

(post mileage increased)
                            Last edited by standoh; 07 Jul 08,, 17:07.
                            The greatest instrument of moral good is the imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by tim52 View Post
                              God will claim me before you and clear th e path! :))

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                              X