Anti-smoking nazi bastards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-smoking nazi bastards

I don't know what your guys are like but down here they are like Nazis. It's better to shoot someone than have a smoke.

Now I've figured out why.

Thought Leader » Michael Trapido » Anti-smoking Nazi bastards II

:)

Pari by the time we chat next one of us will be crying - hope it's you bud!

Oh I don't know. The San Francisco liberals are pretty mean when it comes to smoking. Some people in California want to make smoking in your own house ILLEGAL! They have already succeded in banning smoking in your own car when a minor is present. Tenants have successfully sued to ban people smoking in rented apartments because the smoke goes through walls and bother neighbors.

What I find funny is most of these people are the same ones who want to legalize marijuana.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

First Blood to the All Blacks.

Tough game - deserved win.

Comment

Mate.
        I'm speechless to be honest. That has to be the best contest I've seen since I don't know when. During the world cup I didn't think the Boks were tested, now I know they deserve the title World Champions. I'm ****ing frozen and delighted to have seen the best game in at least the last four years. Roll on the return match.
        What do you thing of the elves?
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Definitely add to the game.

They have stopped a lot of the endless kicking - that was down to the weather.

Was a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
            Oh I don't know. The San Francisco liberals are pretty mean when it comes to smoking. Some people in California want to make smoking in your own house ILLEGAL! They have already succeded in banning smoking in your own car when a minor is present. Tenants have successfully sued to ban people smoking in rented apartments because the smoke goes through walls and bother neighbors.

What I find funny is most of these people are the same ones who want to legalize marijuana.
            Are you still trying to use reason, logic and commonsense to help you understand the ways of the liberals?
            Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

By the way as Pari will tell you even those who didn't smoke before the game probably started during it.

The intensity was immense.

Glyn have those liberal nazis shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Traps View Post

The intensity was immense.
                Quarter neither asked for nor given. Notice how all the players were smiling coming off the field? When we played against Ireland under the old rules in similar weather they couldn't get off the paddock fast enough...
                There's no way in hell the Nth hemisphere is going to allow the ELV's permanent introduction, I foresee schisms ahead.
                Imagine the British packs trying to keep that pace, Wales maybe for 60 minutes but that'd have to be it. Methinks SANZAR needs to concentrate our money on the Pacific Islands and South America. Sell it as separate product through Europe and Nth America, just as ManU/English soccer is sold as a brand in and of itself.
                Oh, and next time someone hassles you about your smoking, ask em how many carcinogens they pump into the air whenever they drive their car...

Leibniz

Comment

I'll become the anti-car nazi.... :0)

Comment

Originally posted by Traps View Post
                    I'll become the anti-car nazi.... :0)
                    Oh by the way, did I mention we won you lost ha ha:))

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                      Oh by the way, did I mention we won you lost ha ha:))
                      Flukes happen in any sport, Harry.
                      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Not yet...but you have now.... :0)

Remember Father Ted (British classic) and the take they did on the Keanu Reeves movie about a bus that couldn't go under 90 km/h or explode.

They did it with a milk float that couldn't drop below 5mp/h

Dougal at the wheel Father Ted next to him going : "Are you going over 5mph?"
                        (Instead of don't go over 5 mph (because then you can't go under it or explode)

Dougal (looking at speedometer) : "No....but I am now".

ROFL

Comment

Working...
                        X