FARC Hostages Rescued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FARC Hostages Rescued

Ingrid Betancourt, and three Americans were among 15 hostages resecued in Colombia. FARC has been reeling with the deaths of high level leaders lately. Is this the nail in the coffin of the final leftist revolutionary movement in the Western Hemisphere?

Colombia frees Betancourt, Americans

Interesting how FARC has been getting its ass kicked since the Columbians captured that computer, the one Chavez said was a fake.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Good deal and many thanks.
      Hard to believe they're alive.

-dale

Comment

I simply LOVE my job.

LOVE IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
          I simply LOVE my job.

LOVE IT.
          NO FAIR!

And congratulations!

:)

-dale

Comment

I simply LOVE my job.

LOVE IT.
            Good to see you back Blues. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
              Interesting how FARC has been getting its ass kicked since the Columbians captured that computer, the one Chavez said was a fake.
              I guess he's looking like an ***** right about now isn't he?
              Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Reyes' laptop has been evaluated by INTERPOL...and whattaya know: they say that it has not been tampered with. This authenticates the Columbians' claim that it is what it appears to be: a smoking gun that shows Chavez's guilt in FARC terror.

Grease him.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                  Good to see you back Blues. :)
                  Thanks, friend.

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
                    NO FAIR!

And congratulations!

:)

-dale
                    Thanks, buddy. We were making phone calls to all our pals down at NSA Texas and SOUTHCOM and AFSOUTH and slappin' backs and shakin' hands...it was AWESOME, man. We almost lost our minds with frustration some while back when we were close...and the op went bust.

But we got another chance...and rolled a natural eleven. What a feeling.

Comment

Excellent job on the rescue.

I couldn't believe it when some idiot interviewed on TV (don't recall who exactly it was) went into great detail about cell and sat phone intercepts, how the US intelligence had broken the FARC communications, emails, etc.

Nothing like telling the other side how they had been had...
                      "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Reyes' laptop has been evaluated by INTERPOL...and whattaya know: they say that it has not been tampered with. This authenticates the Columbians' claim that it is what it appears to be: a smoking gun that shows Chavez's guilt in FARC terror.

Grease him.
                        and congratulations
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Herodotus View Post
                          Ingrid Betancourt, and three Americans were among 15 hostages resecued in Colombia.
                          I am glad for the guys from NG, but I have ZERO sympathy for Ingrid Betancourt (and never had any).

Comment

Originally posted by Shipwreck View Post
                            I am glad for the guys from NG, but I have ZERO sympathy for Ingrid Betancourt (and never had any).
                            Come on, she was a hostage for six years. Would you prefer she died in captivity? Even if you disagree with her politics that is pretty cold-hearted.

Comment

Originally posted by Herodotus View Post
                              Come on, she was a hostage for six years. Would you prefer she died in captivity? Even if you disagree with her politics that is pretty cold-hearted.
                              I don't care about her being a tree-hugger of the worst ilk. She was captured because of her stupid and presomptuous behavior and I simply have ZERO sympathy for that.
                              Last edited by Shipwreck; 03 Jul 08,, 22:44.

Comment

Working...
                              X