Marine Corps Expo Next Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine Corps Expo Next Year

Next year I am going to a Marine Corps Expo in Quantico virginia with my dad. I am going to this Army expo a few months ahead.

I'll be sure to post some picture:D

Cool.

:dbanana :dbanana :dbanana
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

bigross, all those bananas you like to post make you look kinda fruity :D
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

What's your point? I like fruit liqueur.
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
          bigross, all those bananas you like to post make you look kinda fruity :D
          ROFL

Awesome, be sure to take lots of Pics. :D

Comment

Working...
          X