What if McCain believed in this...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if McCain believed in this...?

We believe in the following 12 precepts and covenantal statements. These White Ethics must be taught and exemplified in homes, churches, nurseries and schools, wherever Whites are gathered. They must reflect on the following concepts:

1. Commitment to God

2. Commitment to the White Community

3. Commitment to the White Family

4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education

5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence

6. Adherence to the White Work Ethic

7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect

8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness"

9. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the White Community

10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions

11. Pledge allegiance to all White leadership who espouse and embrace the White Value System

12. Personal commitment to embracement of the White Value System.
    Or what if Bush had belonged to a church with this value system?

Barack Obama: The Black Nationalist Candidate - Associated Content

YouTube - SHOCKING Obama audio: anti-White speech from his own mouth
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Let me be the first to give you a "hell yeah" I'll post up some other shocking video of this racist-elitist jerk after BA tells me how much the check is gonna be!

Comment

I'm not saying he's a racist. It just seems to me he prefers skin color above all other qualities in a person. That's all.:P

Comment

Well yeah....
        All I've been able to find thus far from the Trinity Churches web site is this

United Church of Christ Statement of Faith in the form of a doxology

We believe in you, O God, Eternal Spirit, God of our Savior Jesus Christ and our God, and to your deeds we testify: You call the worlds into being, create persons in your own image,and set before each one the ways of life and death. You seek in holy love to save all people from aimlessness and sin. You judge people and nations by your righteous will declared through prophets and apostles. In Jesus Christ, the man of Nazareth, our crucified and risen Savior, you have come to us and shared our common lot, conquering sin and death and reconciling the world to yourself. You bestow upon us your Holy Spirit, creating and renewing the church of Jesus Christ, binding in covenant faithful people of all ages, tongues, and races. You call us into your church to accept the cost and joy of discipleship, to be your servants in the service of others, to proclaim the gospel to all the world and resist the powers of evil,to share in Christ's baptism and eat at his table, to join him in his passion and victory. You promise to all who trust you forgiveness of sins and fullness of grace, courage in the struggle for justice and peace, your presence in trial and rejoicing, and eternal life in your realm which has no end. Blessing and honor, glory and power be unto you. Amen.

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.

The Pastor as well as the membership of Trinity United Church of Christ is committed to a 10-point Vision:

1. A congregation committed to ADORATION.
        2. A congregation preaching SALVATION.
        3. A congregation actively seeking RECONCILIATION.
        4. A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA.
        5. A congregation committed to BIBLICAL EDUCATION.
        6. A congregation committed to CULTURAL EDUCATION.
        7. A congregation committed to the HISTORICAL EDUCATION OF AFRICAN PEOPLE IN DIASPORA.
        8. A congregation committed to LIBERATION.
        9. A congregation committed to RESTORATION.
        10. A congregation working towards ECONOMIC PARITY
        Anybody point me to the version on Trinity's web site that actually matches what the article on AC claims?
        Last edited by Parihaka; 02 May 08,, 11:16.
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Hmmm...let me see is it such a surprise that he is a racist...the material is out there for all to find but being the "mainstream" media treats Obama with "kid gloves" being they seem to be nervous that is they say one bad thing about him they will be besieged with protesters and painted as racists...
          that's where we are with respect to race relations in the Ole USA in 2008....
          Hear no evil...speak no evil...means doing no evil...and with that dies the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
            Well yeah....

Anybody point me to the version on Trinity's web site that actually matches what the article on AC claims?
            He ticked off the list in the audio version of his book, in his own voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert W View Post
              Hmmm...let me see is it such a surprise that he is a racist...the material is out there for all to find but being the "mainstream" media treats Obama with "kid gloves" being they seem to be nervous that is they say one bad thing about him they will be besieged with protesters and painted as racists...
              that's where we are with respect to race relations in the Ole USA in 2008....
              Hear no evil...speak no evil...means doing no evil...and with that dies the truth
              Absolutely! Welcome to the WAB Robert! Never a dull conversation here.:)

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                Well yeah....

I know that they have changed some of their online content since the "scandal" (i.e. the truth) emerged. I think Michelle Malkin and/or Little Green Footballs has the originals archived. Stuff about Hamas, etc. Whether it was "black this" or "black that", I dunno.

-dale

Comment

Well, here's some stuff on oooooooobaaaaamaaa!

This is his "racist" speech
                  YouTube - Barack Obama Speech on Race (Tuesday, March 18, 2008)

And this is just shameless propaganda. Just remember WHO said it!
                  YouTube - Is Obama Wright? - Pastor Jeremiah Wright & Senator Barack

You know, there is a reason soldiers wear camouflage.

Comment

I think i know who the rascists are and you be them
                    Do you think he hates his Mom?
                    I'm outta here i thought you were conservatives not Tim Mcveigh john birch nutjobs
                    Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
                    ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by ba1025 View Post
                      I think i know who the rascists are and you be them
                      Do you think he hates his Mom?
                      I'm outta here i thought you were conservatives not Tim Mcveigh john birch nutjobs
                      What makes us racist? Our surprise and disgust that an educated man (Wright) in 2008 is embracing the outdated racist fake science that was used by white Europeans and Americans 50 to 150 years ago to classify black humans as "different", so as to justify their mistreatment in all sorts of ways?

If we're going to sit there and not express our dismay at that, why don't we break out the LeBon and start subjugating women because they have smaller skulls, too?

Kee-ryst.

-dale

Comment

I know this ? has been brought up on mass media, here at WAB, and so on, but why do we know o so little about where this man comes (obama) and what it is he stands for and who it is that has had the greatest influences on him. I dont know about all of you but when i was younger(im still quite young) i had a mentor who helped shape me and guide me just as almost everyone else does, and this is important b/c we need to know what kind of "message" was being instilled in his mind

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                          I'm not saying he's a racist. It just seems to me he prefers skin color above all other qualities in a person. That's all.:P
                          It seems to me, if you want to exclude everything else he says and believes in, that's all you'll see.

The truth is, we whites are nervous at the prospect of a black becoming president when most blacks in our predominantly white society still celebrate their victimhood.

Part of the reason is the double standard. While blacks entrench themselves in a black world of their making (having assumed the role whites once played in that regard), whites would be roundly criticized for doing the same thing.

I don't think many whites would even want to emulate blacks in that regard. It amounts to delay of the game. If all races are going to live together in harmony, we have to de-emphasize race. That blacks are going in the opposite direction is counterproductive, IMO.

A black president who could serve all Americans equally would be a breakthrough in the effort to de-emphasize color. Obama fits the mould well enough; unfortunatesly his liberal politics put me off. But all this hand wringing over every crumb of perceived racism is a distraction unworthy of us.
                          To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

[QUOTE=JAD_333;492104]It seems to me, if you want to exclude everything else he says and believes in, that's all you'll see.

The truth is, we whites are nervous at the prospect of a black becoming president when most blacks in our predominantly white society still celebrate their victimhood.QUOTE]

Sorry JAD, I am white and could give a damn what color or sex the Pres is. ALL I care about is what is best for this country and Brother, Obama ain't it! If you want somebody of color as prez, lets look to Colin Powell. And if you want a WOMAN of COLOR........Condy is my pick. I'd take her over Billary any day! Oh! I almost forgot, too bad Clarence Thomas is busy on the Sup Court. He'd probably get my vote. I've heard from this man how he was raised and what is in his heart. WOW! what a good American.

Fact is I don't think any of the people I just mentioned could win the black vote, but IMO would have an excellent showing among whites.

Now here is the solution. If all Americans could say all the above without saying "black, white, man, woman" and base thier vote on the belief, moral compass, and reliability of the candidate, we could very well come out the better.

Other than that you have a very valid point, mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut
                              We believe in the following 12 precepts and covenantal statements. These White Ethics must be taught and exemplified in homes, churches, nurseries and schools, wherever Whites are gathered. They must reflect on the following concepts:
                              I'm not offended by the manifesto of Trinity United. Blacks were excluded from white communities and white churches so it's understandable why the black community would turn inward and become insular, they really didn't have a choice.

What was offensive was Wright blaming AIDS on a conspiracy by the federal government to commit genocide against blacks, crack cocaine as another conspiracy to put blacks in prison, "America's chickens have come home to roost," and so on. And I question Obama's judgment in sitting through 16 years of that.
                              "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Working...
                              X