No announcement yet.

Your Favourite game(PC/Mac/PlayStation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favourite game(PC/Mac/PlayStation)

Which is the game you would play for hours at a stretch and still won't get tired??

Mine are:
    AGE OF EMPIRES 2, playing since 2002, still havent got bored..

and F-22 Lightning 3, fighter simulation, playing since 2003.

These 2 are my fav. among other titles.

Be kind enough to post your favorites. :)
    Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Rollercoaster (PC)

Comment

Civilization 3 (waiting for Civ4) and Battlefield 1942, especially with the Desert Combat mod. There's also Call of Duty and Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast.
      Am out of town for a while and then have tons of work coming up at school. Will be back once that's all done.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahul
        Civilization 3 (waiting for Civ4) and Battlefield 1942, especially with the Desert Combat mod. There's also Call of Duty and Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast.
        I have Civ 3. Its not a real time strategy game. Have you played Age of empires or Rise of nations?? I prefer these 2 games to Civ 3. IN Civ 3 you have to wait for turns, where as in AOE or RoR everything is real time.
        Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Comment

Yeah, I've played Rise of Nations and while it's fun, I like turn-based strategy games as well. I like Civ3 more than RoN because turn based games are meant to be games that you sit and play for hours IMO. RTSes always seem to be shorter. Plus, I usually play RoN multiplayer and those games don't last all that long.
          Am out of town for a while and then have tons of work coming up at school. Will be back once that's all done.

Comment

I used to play age of empires 2 as well. I found that i could play for hours yet it seamed like I just sat down. ((" Hey you... villager... GET BACK TO WORK!" )) Unfortunately the pc I had access to went belly up. I need to get a mac version so I can play again. Until then I spend time playing escape velocity nova.
            Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

I hope you know that Microsoft and Ensemble Studios are going to be out with AGE OF EMPIRES 3 this summer. I can't wait to lay my hands on that one.
              Check out the teaser at ENSEMBLE WEBSITE.

Comment

Joint Ops: Escalation

Man, I have all 3 Age of Empires games, it seems so long ago that they were popular lol. It seems like a lifetime ago.

Comment

love civilization & age of empires, what I'd like to find is a good flight sim/combat for playstation 2. any suggestions?
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Combat Mission.

-dale

Comment

call of duty (PC)
                      rome: total war (PC)
                      age of empire I, II (PC)
                      halo 2, (Xbox)

that reminds me... does anyone here play halo 2 on xbox live? anyone want to get a game going?
                      "I'm against picketting, but i dont know how to show it"

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
                        Combat Mission.

-dale
                        Amen, Brother dalem.

It was their discussion board that brought all us Battlefront refugees here in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman
                          Amen, Brother dalem.

It was their discussion board that brought all us Battlefront refugees here in the first place.
                          Hey, I'm feeling very "Want to play with a platoon of Shermans", so I may just send a QB instead of a scenario. Cool beans, daddy-o?

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
                            Hey, I'm feeling very "Want to play with a platoon of Shermans", so I may just send a QB instead of a scenario. Cool beans, daddy-o?

-dale
                            Anything you like, sportsman.

Standing by...

Comment

Age Of Empires II
                              Call of Duty
                              Medal Of Honour

Now Need For Speed Underground II

Comment

Working...
                              X