Isabel Heading my Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isabel Heading my Way

It's heading right towards Southern New Jersey. We aren't prepared for a Level 2 or 3 Huricane in New Jersey so it will cause a lot of damage.

The best thing to do in any type of storm is cuddle with someone of the same age and opposite gender. Preferrably not related...
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Re: Isabel Heading my Way

Originally posted by Praxus

It's heading right towards Southern New Jersey. We aren't prepared for a Level 2 or 3 Huricane in New Jersey so it will cause a lot of damage.

SWEEEEEEEEET! It's heading for Pa too! Now If there was just one shot left in my camera. Bet I could get a pic of they eye, as it's bound to pass overhead.

BTW. Isn't Isabel a level five now?

Comment

All I've gotta say for those in Isabel's path:

Good luck, and my prayers are with you guys.

Hurricanes, tornadoes, typhoons... any of the swirly-type storms SUCK.

Where I'm at, we're out of hurricane range. We are, however, in the southern part of 'Tornado Alley', so we do get quite a few of those little puppies.

Last bad tornado grouping that came through my area that I can remember completely destroyed a neighborhood about 3 miles from my house. Thank God my street's in the middle of a bunch of hills and valleys...
        I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

Re: Isabel Heading my Way

Originally posted by Praxus

Im on Long Island, NY, in West Islip, Suffolk County, we will be wiped off the face of the Earth if were hit, like you, lets pray it its Hatttaras instead of us, it willl be a nightmare trying to evacuate Long Island

Comment

Better yet, let's hope the damned thing just dissipates completely about 100 miles off the coast...

Silly, I know... but worth keeping your fingers crossed for.
            I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

When is it scheduled to hit the coast? Is NY gonna get any action?
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

No it turned to the East and New Jersey will only get the edge of the storm. New York will only see a light Tropical Storm.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfrogger
                  All I've gotta say for those in Isabel's path:

Good luck, and my prayers are with you guys.

Hurricanes, tornadoes, typhoons... any of the swirly-type storms SUCK.

Where I'm at, we're out of hurricane range. We are, however, in the southern part of 'Tornado Alley', so we do get quite a few of those little puppies.

Last bad tornado grouping that came through my area that I can remember completely destroyed a neighborhood about 3 miles from my house. Thank God my street's in the middle of a bunch of hills and valleys...
                  I drove right thru the path of that Tornado 3 minutes before it hit... never saw it though.
                  Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

exellent news for me and fellow Northeasters; it seems to be hitting Cape Hatteras instead of us, were saved!!!!

Comment

LOL, they already closed all the Philly public schools for friday in anticipation of the hurricane.

I like big storms, so i aint worried.

Besides, the Porsche is nicely tucked in the garage, so i have nothing to worry about, lol.

Comment

If you had to save the last Porsche in the world or the last gun in the world, which would it be? And no, you can't put the gun in the porsche

Comment

Working...
                        X