Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can totally understand you westerners why you cannot understand us chinese.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can totally understand you westerners why you cannot understand us chinese.

I am not a political member, I am not a professor, and I am totally not anything concerning authourity.
    I am a just a junior on English major at Ocean University of China.But I am confident to show my tolerance to you westerners who are critisizing CCP and then China.
    I can totally understand you westerners why you cannot understand us chinese.
    We are living in two different histories and cultures, although human rights should not be differed by terrority. When I am learning your histories,your customs and your cultures, I am also confused that why you do like that here and there. Sometimes I even mock at your awkward beheviours in my mind.
    But the more I learn about yours, the more I can understand you.
    I never doubt those posters` education, but I do hope you can learn more about china systematically before you overwhemingly critisizing it.
    I never thought what I learn about you westerners were all true, but I know that those are written in English.
    I am not intend to enforce you to learn Chinese before commiting China, but I think I will bring in more justice when I committing USA because I learn it in English.
    Thanks for understanding and critisizing on me not my motherland.

Soft soaping are you?

A new technique at work since the other failed?

Great.

Keep trying.

You sure are contributing your mite to educate us on your cute techniques. Must have been a huge success in controlling the Chinese mind, I presume!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

.......Eh!?????????

Comment

Sounds a bit like Big Brother or something close

Comment

thanks for you just critising on me

Originally posted by Ray View Post
          Soft soaping are you?

A new technique at work since the other failed?

Great.

Keep trying.

You sure are contributing your mite to educate us on your cute techniques. Must have been a huge success in controlling the Chinese mind, I presume!
          thanks firstly.

Indeed, my poor English cannot support me with enough wonderful techniques.
          I do envy you as a indian born with great advantages at English over me.

Comment

Thanks but ...

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
            Sounds a bit like Big Brother or something close
            sorry I cannot understand for my poor English.

Can you ...more easier!No colliquials...thanks

Comment

I was saying: I can understand you !

Comment

1984?

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
                I was saying: I can understand you !

Comment

Thread closed. If you have something to contribute in one of the other threads such as an article with historic references, we'll be happy to to examine it but not more of this propaganda/public relations fiasco please.

Please refer to this thread for clarifcations

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/pol...t-threads.html

Comment

Working...
                  X