Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of Nuclear Weapons in India's Stockpile

Hi All,
    Just Curious as to if any one has any Idea about the Size of India's Nuclear Forces[Total Number of Nukes available]. If Possible the breakup, as X numbers on Agni Missiles,Y to be carried on Fighters etc.

Also, counting in Megatons, where does India Stands vis-a-vis Pakistan and China.

Sumit Kumar
    Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups

Originally posted by Sumku View Post
    Hi All,
    Just Curious as to if any one has any Idea about the Size of India's Nuclear Forces[Total Number of Nukes available].
    I think we might have a somewhere around 100nukes in all as per what I have read in daily newpapers and publications.

If Possible the breakup, as X numbers on Agni Missiles,Y to be carried on Fighters etc.
    See it depends upon to what is the range we want to deliver our nukes? if it is in thousand range then we certainly gona use BM, whereas I don't think so we gona use our fighter plane widely to deliver the nukes, most probably we used against less anti aircraft defended targets.

Also, counting in Megatons, where does India Stands vis-a-vis Pakistan and China.
    In case of china vs India, china certainly got nucler weapons with higher yield and in large number, in contrast in case of pakistan, it is vice versa.

Comment

Working...
    X