Why India must stand up for Fortune Cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why India must stand up for Fortune Cookies

Believe it or not but alot of people are supersticious. And what better way then to finish off a meal with a fortune cookie that tells you something with wisdom, right? Also, its made of flour, sugar, butter, vanilla, and milk; actually tastes pretty good if you ask me. Last fortune cookie I cracked open, my fortune read "you the man" and I looked in the mirror, and it made sense. I AM "the man"; I will also prove it by having a drinking competition with Adu if you don't believe me, but it has to be Vodka ;) LOL Well anyways, Long Live The Fortune Cookie, that brings little fella's like me hope

hahahaha,
    only if you could see my face

Comment

Originally posted by Adux View Post
      hahahaha,
      only if you could see my face

:))

Comment

This is blasphemy. All be advised that this will not be tolerated. WAB is a Butter Cookie domain. All hail the Butter Cookie .... if you do not want to be drowned in chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
          Believe it or not but alot of people are supersticious. And what better way then to finish off a meal with a fortune cookie that tells you something with wisdom, right? Also, its made of flour, sugar, butter, vanilla, and milk; actually tastes pretty good if you ask me. Last fortune cookie I cracked open, my fortune read "you the man" and I looked in the mirror, and it made sense. I AM "the man";
          What would you have thought if it had said, "you the woman"?:))

I will also prove it by having a drinking competition with Adu if you don't believe me, but it has to be Vodka.

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas Bear View Post
            What would you have thought if it had said, "you the woman"?:))
            I would've said to my gf "hey, I think they mixed up our cookies, this one is yours"

Comment

I do prefer butter cookies over fortune cookies, however, when I was stationed in CA, I had just graduated from Personal Affairs school. We went to a chinese restaurant, and when the fortune cookies came around, I opened mine and started laughing. My fortune said - "You will always have good luck in your Personal Affairs". Very ironic, I thought!
              “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
              "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
              sigpic

Comment

I prefer women who are Cookies!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                  I do prefer butter cookies over fortune cookies, however, when I was stationed in CA, I had just graduated from Personal Affairs school. We went to a chinese restaurant, and when the fortune cookies came around, I opened mine and started laughing. My fortune said - "You will always have good luck in your Personal Affairs". Very ironic, I thought!
                  It works in mysterious various (in strange translavanian accent

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                    All be advised that this will not be tolerated. WAB is a Butter Cookie domain. All hail the Butter Cookie .... if you do not want to be drowned in chocolate milk.
                    A-HEM
                    Attached Files
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

oh godd... are those Cheetos? lolz.. I hate you man.. I never knew I could have a craving for those.. :P
                      Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                      -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                        A-HEM
                        God god man, you've got an entire swimming pool filled with cheetos in the Trotsky wing of the Admin. quarters and you still want more?
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                          God god man, you've got an entire swimming pool filled with cheetos in the Trotsky wing of the Admin. quarters and you still want more?
                          Of course! The Lenin Room was full already and we haven't finished with the Dzerzhinsky wing.
                          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                            cheetos in the Trotsky wing of the Admin. quarters
                            So THAT"S where they are!!!

Comment

To counter the Fortune Cookie invasion, we Indians have decided to slip in little slips of paper containing fortunes inside of Samosas. A totally original, Indian way (And did I forget to say much better?) of delivering more bang for your buck. Literally.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SAMOSA
                              I have no idea what I'm doing. Honestly!

Comment

Working...
                              X