• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Saddam Photoshop Contest

Where's Saddam

Funny stuff, hope you guys haven't seen 'em yet. :8
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Seen a couple of them here and there. I thought it would something like Where's Waldo?
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

:LOL

Comment

Due, the pic didn't show up...
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

So it was cut & pasted in an e-mail to you.

You also got an e-mail. Thats a link to a bunch of new, unpostable Catherine Bell pics. :dbanana

Comment

Dude, neither of those emails worked...

Comment

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/cover_girls/html/girl_328.

You sooo are S.O.L. if this link don't work for you either.

Comment

Dude...

Whoops! There is no page matching your request. Perhaps you typed it wrong or perhaps we goofed up. Either way, we’ ll make sure the person responsible for this missing page is “fired.” (When we put quotes around something, it means we’re “kidding.” Seriously, the person responsible for this error will face a firing squad at dawn.)
                By the way, what's S.O.L.?

Comment

S.O.L. = Shit Out of Luck
                  Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

So I see...

Comment

Click the link. Then click on the Catherine Bell pic to the right. It should take you to the right page

Comment

Just go here:

Gallery

It's got a complete list, you can pick and click to your heart's content.
                        I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

God Bless You, Kingfrogger. But 'Tock wanted to send me some X-rated pix of Catherine Bell, or so I understand...

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                            God Bless You, Kingfrogger. But 'Tock wanted to send me some X-rated pix of Catherine Bell, or so I understand...
                            You understood wrong. Those were the Pics I was trying to get you to see.

And if your going to be that ungratefull about it. Hope you bookmarked the page. Cause the link is about to be edited out of existance here. :P

Comment

There's alot of talking in here, I hope you guys at least looked at the link I posted. :wacko
                              No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
                              X