No announcement yet.

DNA test proves rape alligation false.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNA test proves rape alligation false.

The DNA report of Major Rehman Hussain, negative.
    Rape alligations are an old trick of the terrorists to make human rights allegations.
    http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...-1-2005_pg7_58
    Indian Army clears officer of rape charge in Kashmir SRINAGAR: The Indian military said on Wednesday an army major was cleared of allegations that he had raped a Kashmiri woman and her 10-year-old daughter, saying their vaginal swabs showed no DNA traces of the officer.

The allegations of rape against Major Rehman Hussain had triggered protests in November in the disputed Himalayan region where Indian forces have been battling a revolt since late 1989.

But the military said DNA tests on the woman, her daughter and the army major conducted by a government-run laboratory did not support the rape charge. The army had ordered an inquiry into the allegations and promised tough action if the accusations were found to be true.

Protesters in Kashmir had said the officer allegedly raped the woman and her daughter in their house at Baderpayeen village in north Kashmir during a search operation. Human rights groups blame Indian soldiers and militant groups for widespread abuses in Kashmir. Indian authorities deny the allegations, saying they investigate all reports and punish the guilty. reuters
    Ironicaly, this officers's court martial was still going on till yesterday.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

DNA is amazing, its the most important crime fighting tool ever made IMO. Much more effective then testing ones blood.

Comment

That is right. DNA is a great saviour at least from the allegation of rape which is the best defence for all terrorists and terrorist sympathsers.

I wonder what the Human Rights, domestic and foreign and the bloody Court will now have to say, having been squealing like little piglings and piglets so far.

The best part now no one will bother to slap a 'defemation' case against theose wh9o accused or the Human Rights pinkos.

That is the Fate the Indian Army works with!

I wonder what some of the folks at the WAB would say?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

What about the possibility of falsifying test results?

Comment

No chance.

The Human Rights are there.

Asim,

Our Human Rights are a set of idiots who want to be more Amnesty International than Amensty International themselves.

How do you think the Godra case surfaced again> Who moved the case out of Gujerat for a fair trail? Our Human Rights. They created history for this is the first time a case has been moved out a the juridication of the Court of a State where the alleged crime has been done.

Their mentality si something like Aryans. Out to show they are superior to all the little darkies around! More European than Europeans and more American than Americans.

If it is faked there will be hell to pay if the Human Rights gets a whiff. They will extract the maximum mileage.
          Last edited by Ray; 20 Jan 05,, 15:07.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I feel the court martial should not have begun until the evidentiary exhibits were authenticated and confirmed. Serious charges should definitely be made against the fraudulent since this is the very core of dispute between two countries.

Comment

Julie,

You are right.

However, reaction in Kashmir is hyper sensitive and the world glare is rather hot. One has to take action to show that all mean business.

That is why it is held post haste.

Incorrect? Yes. But that is how the pennies fall.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

The sad part is that the damage is done. People will continue to believe that the Maj had done the rape and would spread the lies regardless.

Visioninthedark is a prime example here, spreading completely false rumours about my boss and me.

Comment

It always happen when there is religion/caste mix. The govt has to act upon something else people would start burning/killing/looting the other community.

As they say its Guilty unless proved innocent
                  A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Visioninthedark is a prime example here, spreading completely false rumours about my boss and me.
                    <gossip>what? what?</gossip>

Remember shaggy's advice, "it wasn't me" ;)

Comment

Rumors is one thing, acting upon them is entirely another, especially when a man's future, and dedicated services is at stake.

Comment

Its easy to falsify a negative result, there are millions of ways to contaminate swabs taken from both the victim, and the suspect. That's why swabbing and when DNA is "harvested" to adequate levels for analysing are done under strict clinical conditions. DNA of forensic staff is also compared with the samples taken, both from the victim and the suspect.

Was an examination of the girl and mother done, and was the act classified as a rape? If so, then why would two women both identify the Major to be a suspect? If it wasn't the Major, who else have the authorities detained in suspicion of carrying out the crime? Two women have had their lives ruined, one of whom is a 10 year old girl. Indian's seem to be more intent on preventing the name of the army being tarnished internationally, than seeking justice for these two girls.

"saying their vaginal swabs showed no DNA traces of the officer. "

That isn't a strong enough case to acquit someone, it should have been done the other way around. You look for the rapist's DNA on the victim, and having ascertained it is certainly foreign, a sample is taken from the suspects to gain a match.

I doubt Indians possessed the clinical or forensic expertise or requirements for such a test to take place, and I doubt the credibility of the Indian occupation authorities to carry out such a test free of prejudice. If the Indian army seriously want justice to take place, they would bring in an experienced european or american forensic team to analyse the DNA.

Don't be fooled by the Muslim name, this soldier is probably a hindu who has been given a muslim name to make the crime less severe to the Kashmiris, who are muslim. Its something that has been done before by the IA in Kashmir, in fact they've tried to then cover the rape as a consensual act between two muslims, and ignored the rape allegations.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie
                          I feel the court martial should not have begun until the evidentiary exhibits were authenticated and confirmed. Serious charges should definitely be made against the fraudulent since this is the very core of dispute between two countries.
                          Fraudulant? Are you calling a 10 year old girl fraudulent?

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan
                            Its easy to falsify a negative result, there are millions of ways to contaminate swabs taken from both the victim, and the suspect. That's why swabbing and when DNA is "harvested" to adequate levels for analysing are done under strict clinical conditions. DNA of forensic staff is also compared with the samples taken, both from the victim and the suspect.
                            and what made you think that the tests were not made under "strict" clinical conditions?? Clouded brain??

Was an examination of the girl and mother done, and was the act classified as a rape? If so, then why would two women both identify the Major to be a suspect? If it wasn't the Major, who else have the authorities detained in suspicion of carrying out the crime? Two women have had their lives ruined, one of whom is a 10 year old girl. Indian's seem to be more intent on preventing the name of the army being tarnished internationally, than seeking justice for these two girls.
                            Idiotic, rape is a law and order problem and Army has nothing to do with the investigation, its up to the state police. Army just has the onus to prove that its officer is innocent.

That isn't a strong enough case to acquit someone, it should have been done the other way around. You look for the rapist's DNA on the victim, and having ascertained it is certainly foreign, a sample is taken from the suspects to gain a match.
                            Irrelevant for the discussion. The Army is not there to arrest the culprit, it just cleared rape charges on one of its court martialled officers.

I doubt Indians possessed the clinical or forensic expertise or requirements for such a test to take place, and I doubt the credibility of the Indian occupation authorities to carry out such a test free of prejudice.
                            You dont have a clue, do you?? You dont know sh!t about Indian labs, that I can say for sure. India has enuff world class medical institutions/labs/forensic experts, aint like your beloved Pakistan which had to ferry patients out of the "pure" country for treatment.

If the Indian army seriously want justice to take place, they would bring in an experienced european or american forensic team to analyse the DNA.
                            Not necessary. When the Balochis targeted Pakistani Army for the rape of a doctor in Sui fields last week, did Pakistani govt promised to bring in American or European experts to take the DNA tests?? I believe the Balochis rejected the idea coz they know that Punjabi occupation army will always be partial to the Balochis.

Don't be fooled by the Muslim name, this soldier is probably a hindu who has been given a muslim name to make the crime less severe to the Kashmiris, who are muslim.
                            Paranoid....Indian Army is a professional insititution, not a group of rag top pigs across the border. India is also motherland for atleast 140 million muslims.

Fraudulant? Are you calling a 10 year old girl fraudulent?
                            How do you know that the 10 yr old child accused the Major that he raped her?? You got any proof?? The news article just said the amry cleared the Major coz his DNa didnt match. Dont fckin come to your own conclusions based on it. I take it that as usual you are good in propoganda and making up stories, and it aint gonna work, as always.
                            Last edited by Jay; 21 Jan 05,, 04:55.
                            A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Some people are amazing!

Not done under clinical conditions!

Much could be said, but oh well.........

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                              X