Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So your in a hollywood movie....

Yep, well kind of.

Get this scenario, your a soldier....[easy enough so far]....the world is under attack by a huge terrorist organisation, the UN decides to take charge...[see, this is a fictatious scenario]...you have been chosen to lead a crack team of the 10 best soldiers in the world. Your assignment to track down and take out the leaders of this group, who are on the runa ll over the world.

Your battles will take you in jungles, deserts, mountains, huge grassy plains, every terrain you can imagine.

What weapons would you arm your unit with and why?

Note, this unit is all you have, there will be no backup, so remember toothbrushes and clean underpants...

A silenced .22 automatic pistol and a VERY good disguise kit. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
      A silenced .22 automatic pistol and a VERY good disguise kit. ;)
      Disguise yes. pistol no. i wold want something more long range. My reasoning is if you are taking out major terrorist group leaders there is not a good chance of you getting close enough for those pistol rounds t be accurate or adequatly effective.

Comment

Do I get to choose the female co-actors?

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

I would take M4/M203's, M9 Berettas, M19 frags, M10 smokes, flashbangs, AT4 MPATS, knife/bayonet, radio, mess kit and food/water,

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree
            Do I get to choose the female co-actors?
            half way through it turns into that kind of movie for about 10 minutes, so yes

if this is a movie, then all i take is some brass knucks cause thats how much of a bad ass i am. oh, and a few months supply of gold bond
            "I'm against picketting, but i dont know how to show it"

Comment

Ever played a game popularly known as Rogue Spear.... If yes, then you already know my answer......... :)
              Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
                I would take M4/M203's, M9 Berettas, M19 frags, M10 smokes, flashbangs, AT4 MPATS, knife/bayonet, radio, mess kit and food/water,

Ahhhh flashbangs very useful add tht to my list along with a sturdy pairr of boots, some ciggerettes, good binoculars, a flask of whisky, gas mask, knife, sniper rifle or long range rifle, kevlar vests, night vision, I geuss thats it. Sniper i want to see what else you would have on your list post something your pretty knowledgable.

Comment

We should take along Lucy Liu for her martial arts expertise.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

"We should take along Lucy Liu for her martial arts expertise"

Or other expertise she may have... :)

Comment

Yea i think angelina jolie would be errr... helpful and useful in certain situations. and if both of em come id be very happy!!!! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by jame$thegreat
                        Yea i think angelina jolie would be errr... helpful and useful in certain situations. and if both of em come id be very happy!!!! ;)
                        I have those situations in mind. ;)

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

I'd take one weapon, NUKE. NUKE em.

Comment

Taser. Take 'em all alive. Drive 'em out in the desert and have a LONG, DETAILED conversation...Drive home alone.
                            sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

sniper: Cheytac Intervention LRRS (.408 cal) http://www.world.guns.ru/sniper/sn63-e.htm

covert: silenced FN Five-Seven,silenced FN F2000 (when perfected), LOTS of knives and night/infrared-vision goggles (gen-4)

assault: m249, m10s, m19s, m67s, Desert Eagle .50 (remember, it's the assault guy in a movie)

totally-ludicrus-buff Arnold-type guy: 2 m82s (one in each hand), maybe a minigun (of course, 10 seconds of ammo wheighs 550 lbs.), two .50 desert Ealges, and maybe a g3 AK-4 or a different medium-sized 7.62mm gun

Comment

Working...
                              X