She caught more than a cold on her flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She caught more than a cold on her flight

Harris County, Texas, native Centava Dozier, 21, filed a $200,000 lawsuit Monday against American Airlines, alleging that a passenger masturbated in the seat next to her and then ejaculated on her hair.

Dozier was on her way to visit family and friends in L.A., MyFOXHouston reports.

The suit claims Dozier was sitting in an empty row when the plane took off, and then fell asleep. When she woke up, she says she found a substance in her hair and a man masturbating in the seat next to her.

Dozier claims that when she asked the flight attendants for help, and requested the man be removed and taken back to his assigned seat, the staff did nothing, MyFOXHouston reports.

American Airlines officials maintain that appropriate action was taken and the man was arrested when the plane landed.
    Linked Here
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Wow, got her hair. Good distance thrower.

-dale

Comment

A most unpleasant experience for a lady passenger. I hope the male gets the book thrown at him for his bestial behaviour.
      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

If he wanted to be a member of the "solo" mile high club, he should have used the bathroom!

Although I can't get the image of Cameron Diaz out of my mind from the movie "There's Something About Mary".
        “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
        "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
        sigpic

Comment

Seems interesting enough.
          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
            Although I can't get the image of Cameron Diaz out of my mind from the movie "There's Something About Mary".
            Ok I was totally thinking the same thing when I saw that :))
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

If the woman was one of my daughters there would be hell to pay. The very least the flight attendants could have done is pour some cold water on the situation and force the man back to his own seat. Hell, even hysterical laughter could have deflated the situation. In the end however, the attendants stood by and allowed a woman to be sexually assaulted on the plane and that is not acceptable. If it turns out the man has AIDS, hepatitis etc then a charge of "assault with a deadly weapon" is in order and the flight attendants(who had the power to do something but did nothing) are accomplices. If it can be proven that the attendants followed AA procedure then AA is guilty as well. Lastly, was there not ANY decent people onboard that could have done the right thing and intervened?
              Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                "assault with a deadly weapon"
                ROFL

I have heard them called a lot of things (I refer to the male parts as winkies) but I have never heard them called deadly weapons.
                "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I was referring to the biological contaminates in the semen, ie AIDS.
                  Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Jokes aside, not only is that experience demeaning, but I consider it a sexual assault. And on an AA flight.

And bonehead is right. It was an assault with a deadly weapon.

And what the effing heck is wrong with the public nowadays. I don't think I can sit and let that happen to anyone without intervening.
                    The greatest instrument of moral good is the imagination.

Comment

A bad hair day, I presume!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                        A bad hair day, I presume!
                        very droll:))

Comment

How did no one around her (it says she was in an empty row but surely there were people in the vicinity) not realise what was going on ?!
                          Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
                          - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Originally posted by crooks View Post
                            How did no one around her (it says she was in an empty row but surely there were people in the vicinity) not realise what was going on ?!
                            Perhaps the plane was filled with Voyeurs on an "away day" trip
                            sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
                              Perhaps the plane was filled with Voyeurs on an "away day" trip
                              Spoken like a true dirtbag - so you had a very enjoyable flight then Tigger :)) ;) ?
                              Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
                              - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Working...
                              X