Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for my fellow countrymen..and even those who are not!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for my fellow countrymen..and even those who are not!

We all know that the Lefties in our Country like to call Harper a "Bush wannabe" and all the other monikers that relate harper to bush in some way or another... all steming from when Bush called Harper by his first name when they first met publically.

My question is... When Bush leaves the White House, what will the lefties have to say about Harper? Especially if the Dems win the US election??

Also...currently they(lefties) say that Canadians are dying in Afghanistan for Bush's war.. what if Obama/Clinton wins, will they say that they are dying for our massaya???

Originally posted by Canmoore View Post
    We all know that the Lefties in our Country like to call Harper a "Bush wannabe" and all the other monikers that relate harper to bush in some way or another... all steming from when Bush called Harper by his first name when they first met publically.

My question is... When Bush leaves the White House, what will the lefties have to say about Harper? Especially if the Dems win the US election??
    Don't worry. They'll find something to complain about.

Originally posted by Canmoore View Post
    Also...currently they(lefties) say that Canadians are dying in Afghanistan for Bush's war.. what if Obama/Clinton wins, will they say that they are dying for our massaya???
    No. It's still Bush's war. Harper will be even more guilty for sending Canadians to die for someone already out of office.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

If they think Afghanistan is only Bush's problem, they're far too out of touch to deserve anyone's votes. If they think they're safe because they want to have the white flag, they're dead wrong.
      Last edited by BenRoethig; 15 Mar 08,, 10:10.
      F/A-18E/F Super Hornet: The Honda Accord of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BenRoethig View Post
        If they think Afghanistan is only Bush's problem, they're far too out of touch to deserve anyone's votes. If they think they're safe because they want to have the white flag, they're dead wrong.
        believe me they are waaaaay to far out to lunch..

They even think that the Afghanistan War is illegal. Even though it was sanctioned by there holy Saviour in white, the United Nations...

Comment

Ay Ay Captain, fellow canadian reporting in...

I don't think the Liberals are going to win. So I can't really comment. Harper all the way

By the way, aren't the lefties just saying all that crap to try to get the anti-war people on their side? To win votes? No idea, i'll leave it there as I am about to head out.

Comment

Politics being politics, this will depend on who wins the next election in Canada.

If "Lefties" win, then they will say "The people of Canada have seen through the charade woven by Bush's Buddy", and if they lose they will say "Our men are still dying for this war Bush started, and his buddy in our country is continuing". Everybody involved in politics, ALWAYS has something to say about "the others".

Comment

There is absoloutly nothing that cheers me up more in the morning then seeing the mug of Liberal leader Stephen Dion as he babbles on over some inane subject. His goofy smile and pigeon English along with those pop-bottles he wears for glasses are hilarious. Reminds me of an owl. If Dion were wearing a bow-tie I would almost expect it to start twirling after every sentence. Having Dion as the Liberal leader is the best thing that could happen to the Harper Government. Sad day today though. The young lad killed in Afghanistan on the weekend was from Napanee, just down the road from Kingston.

Comment

Working...
              X