No announcement yet.

What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie?

It's that time of year again! When the Girl Scouts sell cookies. Here is a picture of a Thin Mint out in front of Trader Joes...
    Attached Files
    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

I remember the Thin Mint costume. We had Ashley's Brownie troop selling cookies at the BX years ago. They took turns wearing the costume.

My favorite - Samoas!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
    sigpic

Comment

Caramel Delights by far!! or is that what they call samoas?

I usually get MY own two boxes:))

Comment

Love dem Thin Mints...and the Trefoils.

Because BUTTER COOKIES ROOL!

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
          Caramel Delights by far!! or is that what they call samoas?

I usually get MY own two boxes:))
          The samoas have carmel as well as chocolate and toasted coconut! Mmmmm...But I've been good. Even though I bought two boxes I've only had two!
          “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
          sigpic

Comment

Tagalogs. Then Thin Mints.

-dale

Comment

The webmasters are going to have to do something about the titles of these threads. I first read: "What's your favorite girl".

So I thought it meant something to do with tall, thin, athletic, petite, asian, redhead, blond, brunette or vulcan (Bajorins are cute too).

I'll have to go with thin mints and almost anything with chocolate on it.
              Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
                Tagalogs. Then Thin Mints.

-dale
                Ashley's favorite is also Tagalongs! She hides them so no one else can eat them!
                sigpic

Comment

Tag-alongs hands down, then the butter cookie ones, sorry WAB .

Comment

We've had the wave of ordering and receiving here at work. Just looked at some of the calorie counts on the boxes ordered - what was I thinking. The cookies go on the share table. Never to pass the lips. Even the sugar free chocolate chip is bad - 160 calories for 3 little stinking cookies with 80 of those calories coming from fat. :(
                    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                      We've had the wave of ordering and receiving here at work. Just looked at some of the calorie counts on the boxes ordered - what was I thinking. The cookies go on the share table. Never to pass the lips. Even the sugar free chocolate chip is bad - 160 calories for 3 little stinking cookies with 80 of those calories coming from fat. :(
                      Oh relax. Chips are in my upper left drawer.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
                        Oh relax. Chips are in my upper left drawer.

-dale
                        The no calorie, no fat chips that I fantasize about or the half bag of calorie laden, high fat chips that were ingested and then went to the hips that were eaten yesterday? You twist with my head devil boy.
                        Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Tag-alongs rule!
                          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Thin-mints frozen in the freezer for about a day, then dipped in milk after broken in half!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X