Ross Kemp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross Kemp

Anyone been watching Ross Kemp in Afghanistan?

There are some nice links here au.youtube.com/user/oddball71

Must say its really opened my eyes. Just though that a lot of the Yanks here wouldn't have heard about it.

Well done Ross Kemp, this just about makes up for that Ultimate Force thing :P

Originally posted by VarSity View Post
    Anyone been watching Ross Kemp in Afghanistan?

There are some nice links here au.youtube.com/user/oddball71

Must say its really opened my eyes. Just though that a lot of the Yanks here wouldn't have heard about it.

Well done Ross Kemp, this just about makes up for that Ultimate Force thing :P
    Fantastic, just like being back out there in 93
    Can the last person to leave the UK please turn out the lights
    cheers Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpayne56 View Post
      Fantastic, just like being back out there in 93
      93 Jeff, or 03? Ross found out the realities of war are not the same as on the "telly";)

Comment

oops meant 03, I was there
        cheers Jeff

Comment

Anyone catch episode 4?

I was surprised with the amount of praise the troops had for the American F-16 crews, so soon after a blue on blue.

Comment

Originally posted by VarSity View Post
            Anyone catch episode 4?

I was surprised with the amount of praise the troops had for the American F-16 crews, so soon after a blue on blue.
            when you're in that situation you and call in an airstrike and its not preplanned, you know they will be dropping bombs only a few hundred metres from you, so the scope for a mistake for a pilot flying at 450 miles an hour and with seconds to locate target aim and drop it surprises me when there are not more BLUE on BLUE incidents, the pilots are amazing in what they do
            cheers Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpayne56 View Post
              when you're in that situation you and call in an airstrike and its not preplanned, you know they will be dropping bombs only a few hundred metres from you, so the scope for a mistake for a pilot flying at 450 miles an hour and with seconds to locate target aim and drop it surprises me when there are not more BLUE on BLUE incidents, the pilots are amazing in what they do
              Indeed, I just assumed there would be alot of anger there im the short term.

Personally got nothing but praise for the fast air pilots out there.

Comment

I was very happy to have my negative expectations utterly confounded as with his previous series on gangs. Deserves awards.

Except for the fact the air strike was by an F-15 Strike Eagle - clearly identifiable - not an F-16.

If that's the worst that I can drag up what more recommendation can one give?:)

Anyone State side should truly attempt to hunt this down. FYI the Anglians are the guys that I do ABF work for.
                Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

Working...
                X