Congrats to Giants and their Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Giants and their Fans

Great game. I feel better now knowing that my Packers lost in O.T. to the Super Bowl champs.

Best run I've seen. Three playoff wins on the ROAD for the privilege of losing to the Pats.

The "G" men had other ideas.
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Plaxico sure made the off-season easier on himself after catching the game winning TD. However, my vote for MVP is Tyree. TD with a drive saving catch off his own helmet.
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Ah yes, I just saw the game, I now really love the odds for the Giants since I made a few bets.

Anyway, I'm not much of a American football fan so I don't know much, but can I say that was amazing.
      Last edited by wkllaw; 04 Feb 08,, 04:18.
      Those who can't change become extinct.

Comment

What an AWESOME game!

I wasn't all that dedicated to the season, nor any particular team; I just wanted a good game.

Well, we all got a GREAT game!

GO GIANTS!!!

Comment

Not a patch on Rugby you understand;) but not bad, not bad
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Manning to Tyree

How Manning escaped pressure outright AND avoid an "in the grasp" was, by itself, stunning.

Tyree's catch was better.
            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
              How Manning escaped pressure outright AND avoid an "in the grasp" was, by itself, stunning.

Tyree's catch was better.
              That ONE PLAY was a highlight reel all by itself. Incredible athleticism on BOTH ends of the play.

WICKED fine game...

Comment

Conspicuous In His Absence

A.R. is in deep pain. Perfection gone. J.D. nearly gone...

...maybe one more drink.

Comment

Laphroaig 10
                  Balvenie 12
                  Laphroaig 10

Giants 17
                  Patriots 14

Who's complaining?:)

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
                    Great game. I feel better now knowing that my Packers lost in O.T. to the Super Bowl champs.

Best run I've seen. Three playoff wins on the ROAD for the privilege of losing to the Pats.

The "G" men had other ideas.

At least Favre didn't cry like T.O. when he lost!

Comment

More

The Giants went on the road to beat Jeff Garcia, Tony Romo, Brett Favre, and Tom Brady.

I saw them for those last three games. They pummeled the three hottest Q.B.s in the game.

It was an unbelievable run earned every step of the way.

Comment

Yep.

I rooted for the Pats but in the end it came down to the big plays, and NE didn't have one and NY had that awesome slip-throw-catch.

Very nicely done and good on the Giants for not caring that they were expected to lose.

Still would've liked to see NE squeak it out though.

-dale

Comment

Picked NE to win every weekend. I was right through 17 weeks until today. My team lost the most important game. I'm not hanging my head too low, because I know they'll be back next year, and the next and the next :)

Comment

Originally posted by wkllaw View Post
                            Ah yes, I just saw the game, I now really love the odds for the Giants since I made a few bets.

Anyway, I'm not much of a American football fan so I don't know much, but can I say that was amazing.
                            It was shown on the BBC late last night. I have never watched a game before. After about 20 minutes, and watching people running nowhere, play being stopped every 10 seconds, plus not having a clue on who runs where and why, I had to call it a night. Anyway, Congratulations to the Winners:)

Comment

It's how I feel about rugby. If anyone can sort that out then American football should be easy. The actual game was I have to admit not to bad but the hype,oh my god the endless hype. The next best thing was of course the commercials,always worth the admission.

Comment

Working...
                              X