Legalize Prostitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legalize Prostitution

Best laugh I've had in ages was one of our MP's (whose second language is English) proposing the legalisation of prostitution :

Thought Leader » Michael Trapido » ANC MP proposes legalising prostitution. The feelgood factor?

Originally posted by Traps View Post
    Best laugh I've had in ages was one of our MP's (whose second language is English) proposing the legalisation of prostitution :

Thought Leader » Michael Trapido » ANC MP proposes legalising prostitution. The feelgood factor?

Do I have to read this with the lights on?:))

Comment

Very funny article.

"Mind you, many of you have been writing in to complain that your better half has threatened to give you your marching orders unless you get in touch with your “feminine side”. Lord knows, most of you have tried, but these women can’t seem to understand that your feminine side usually lives a long way from your spouse (for obvious reasons)."

- I got in touch with my feminine side once but I slapped myself and said "no means no". I can never win.
      We have legalized prostitution in the U.S. in Las Vegas Nevada, it didn't do much for other crime but the women are clean, regularly checked for diseases and they except visa and master card.

Comment

Dave do you also rape because there is no access to them?

ROFL

Comment

BK it's coming here sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Karma View Post
            We have legalized prostitution in the U.S. in Las Vegas Nevada, it didn't do much for other crime but the women are clean, regularly checked for diseases and they except visa and master card.

Your mistaken. Prostitution is NOT LEGAL in Vegas. Its one of the few cities where it isn't legal in Nevada.

Comment

As George Carlin said, why should it be illegal to sell something that it's perfectly legal to give away?

Comment

It means never having to say you're sorry...unless you brought too little money.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                  Your mistaken. Prostitution is NOT LEGAL in Vegas. Its one of the few cities where it isn't legal in Nevada.
                  I'm basing it off my experience at the Mustang Ranch, I know it was somewhere near Vegas but there was much alcohol involved so please pardon my mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Traps View Post
                    It means never having to say you're sorry...unless you brought too little money.
                    You'll be sorry if you catch an STD, regardless of how much money you brought.
                    In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
                    The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                      That is correct. There are two counties in Nevada that do NOT legalize prostitution. That's Clark county where Las Vegas is and Washo county where Reno is.

Counties that "allow" prostitution have set very strict rules and medical examinations for "registered" prostitutes. Unregistered "ladies" and brothels that don't follow the rules or allow bi-weekly medical examinations for social diseases are closed down.

Even Olongopo City in P.I. and Kaosiung, Taiwan have medical examination requirements and the girls must have up to date clearance cards on them at all times.
                      Last edited by RustyBattleship; 01 Feb 08,, 07:08.
                      Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Stan187 isn't that a little rash...aren't you being a little rash...something like that...

Comment

Working...
                        X