Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pool table, stripper pole, and a urinal....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool table, stripper pole, and a urinal....

Now this is similar to the Man Cave Suggestions thread from a few weeks back from Shek.

I have just got an apartment with my best friend. It's a 5 bedroom/2 bath, so there is plenty of room since it's just the 2 of us.... The living room is 21' x 16 feet, and I'm looking for suggestions as to what should go in there. There'll be a 50" LCD Flatscreen on the wall, hooked up to our 2 Xbox 360's, by the racks holding 500 DVDs and 55 video games... But I'm at a loss after that. They say every place needs a woman's touch, but the only thing a woman's touching in my place need not be mentioned on this board.

I'd have just continued Shek's post, but his was for a room downstairs. I have a lot of space to fill! Help!
    "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage."

a doberman, or Rottweiler, or better yet Rhodesian Ridgeback.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

I'm partial to Pitbulls... as well as all the dogs you mentioned... but sadly, no pets.
      "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage."

Comment

Go for the pool table. Though it's the most expensive item, in the long run it will give you hours and hours of free enjoyment.

The urinal is only good for "number 1" and you will be using a regular toilet more often for both "number 1 AND number 2".

The stripper pole is cheap, but the "rental" of strippers to use it will bankrupt you.
        Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
          The stripper pole is cheap, but the "rental" of strippers to use it will bankrupt you.
          In that case, get a stripper as the 3rd room mate (she doesnt need to pay any rent, does she :)) ) now you've got the perfect setup to go with that pole.
          A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Or you could just get the pool table and the stripper as a room mate and she could do a make shift pole dance with the cue stick! Then you'd have both the pool table and the stripper!! ;)
            “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
            "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
            sigpic

Comment

Get the stripper pole. The first thing most women will do when they come over is try it out, even if only for a few minutes.

Trust me on this one. ;)
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                Get the stripper pole. The first thing most women will do when they come over is try it out, even if only for a few minutes.

Trust me on this one. ;)
                And you know this how? :))
                “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                sigpic

Comment

Trust me on this one. ;)
                  Very interesting never thought of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                    And you know this how? :))
                    Simple logic will suffice :)

A decent majority of women view strip clubs (non-male revue) with a measure of distaste, mild or otherwise, for a variety reasons that I hardly need to go into detail about. (Mind you, there is a growing majority of women that don't attach quite the same distaste to strip clubs and enjoy them with their male friends)

Agreed so far?

However.

I would say most of the same majority secretly would love to swing around on that pole, but would never do so. Why? The pole is in the strip club, i.e. in public, among strangers and worse: male patrons.

However.

In a friend or acquaintance's man-cave, there is no such stigma. This is a private home with a small number of people.

The first thing she will do is squeal with delight, take a running start and swing around on the pole, acting out a role in a harmless, meaningless way that she would never do for real.

She will then perhaps laugh it off and tour the rest of the man-cave, mentally noting needed improvements and refinements, all from the wonderfully feminine perspective of the far fairer sex.

The owner of the man-cave will, perhaps, note this glint in her eye and attempt to steer her back to the pole, the bar or simply right out of the cave.
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Simple logic will suffice :)

The first thing she will do is squeal with delight, take a running start and swing around on the pole, acting out a role in a harmless, meaningless way that she would never do for real.

She will then perhaps laugh it off and tour the rest of the man-cave, mentally noting needed improvements and refinements, all from the wonderfully feminine perspective of the far fairer sex.

Firstly - the title of the thread is a bit disappointing after looking at the content.

Secondly TH - you have to be kidding.......
                      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                        He is absolutely correct on this one Deb!:))

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                          No indeed Miss, I am quite serious. ;)

Comment

No indeed Miss, I am quite serious. ;)
                            Alright then - soemwhat delusional, but carry on my good man.
                            :)
                            Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

TH - I know of no women that would run and "squeal with delight" at the thought of a stripper pole in a bachelor pad (which is where this pole would be located remember). I am pretty sure the first thought would be "I wonder who was twirling around that pole last night" followed by "ewwww".

Also, I agree with Debbie in that I was expecting much more from this thread gentlemen.
                              "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Working...
                              X