• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAB Blue

What do you guys think?

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/?styleid=33
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
    I looked on a South African board running the same software running blue. The blue is nice but it makes borders colors I don't care for.
    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Do you computery type guys ever consider doing things like colour matches? Talking to some who does design?;) :))
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I'm horrible myself. I tweaked a color scheme I saw elsewhere. Trying to get an idea of what members like to pass to BadKharma. :)
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

I like it but a more metallic slightly lighter blue for the forum, with this dark blue for the title banner would also look nice.
          For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Originally posted by bolo121 View Post
            I like it but a more metallic slightly lighter blue for the forum, with this dark blue for the title banner would also look nice.
            Yes, that sounds quite nice:)

Comment

It's a got a very polished feel and look - a classy colour.
              Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
              - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

I have one complaint.

On the blue scheme, the lines that make up the grid are too solid. I like the faint lines in the red scheme. Other than this, I like the blue scheme.
                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I prefer the old style, for what that's worth.

-dale

Comment

Okay, now that I've clicked around a few times I REALLY hate the blue.

Bring back the red please.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                      I have one complaint.

On the blue scheme, the lines that make up the grid are too solid. I like the faint lines in the red scheme. Other than this, I like the blue scheme.
                      I agree. I like the blue scheme but the grids are too solid! Breaks up the page too much.
                      “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                      sigpic

Comment

I like it. :)

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
                          Okay, now that I've clicked around a few times I REALLY hate the blue.

Bring back the red please.

-dale
                          What did you think of the WAB Blue2 colour scheme?..(green) go to the bottom of the screen and choose your preferred colour

Comment

Of the three choices currently available I prefer WAB Light.
                            Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

I prefer the current scheme, I haven't seen any other boards like it. The WAB Blue reminds of a couple of other boards...

Comment

Working...
                              X