Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miniature Models Contest

Dear Members,

It's time to roll out your miniature models! Tank, plane, ship, or whatever other type you may have, all miniature models are welcome.

Make sure to snap those pictures, and submit photos of your miniature model you choose to have compete in the contest.

As with other contests, members have one week to submit pictures of one armored vehicle. After a week of submissions, the submission thread will be closed and a voting thread will be opened. As always, the winner takes home a tin of butter cookies!

Good luck!

Ironduke
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

How about a WWII German divisional command stand in 15mm?

Comment

No other miniatures guys on board? New contest, Ironduke!

-dale

Comment

The only miniatures I have are Matchbox series stuff. Some blackwheels too. Nothing really military..

Comment

Dalem that would make an excellent piece for tabletop gaming. I used to paint a lot of 15 and 200 mm stuff for that. Very nice job there looks like you used both washes and dry brushing effectively.

Comment

One second...

Comment

Does my F-14 Tomcat count. It has the insignia of The Jolly Rogers on it's tail fins.

Comment

Originally posted by BadKharma View Post
                Dalem that would make an excellent piece for tabletop gaming. I used to paint a lot of 15 and 200 mm stuff for that. Very nice job there looks like you used both washes and dry brushing effectively.
                Thanks! that's what it's for exactly. It's a 15mm (Old Glory I believe) German command stand. I have a decent amount of WWII painted up.

-dale

Comment

Working...
                X