Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotten Neighbors

RottenNeighbor.com

What is the worst neighbor you have had?
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

THL,

I thought you had gone political!

I came to see if it were another of the infamous India Pakistan thread! ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
      THL,

Butter Cookies....Butter Cookies....Butter Cookies

*Think Butter Cookies*

:)
      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Guess what?

I received a tin of Butter Cookies for my birthday from someone out here at WAB!

My grandson is polishing it off!

I have real great friends out here on WAB.

And who knows, this summer, I might come and visit you all!

Looking forward to that day!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
          THL,

Well well i thought the same too

Comment

Working...
          X