Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you view "Latest Thread Submissions"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you view "Latest Thread Submissions"?

I programmed it around a year ago, and never really thought to ask members whether they use it or not. So, do you use it, or have you never really noticed it? ;)

If you do view it, do you think it should display more threads? Less? Be positioned elsewhere?
    Attached Files
    Yes
    64.29%
    No
    35.71%
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Hey, I think that its actually an excellent thing, though, never really got around to making use of it.
    Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
    -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

I do view it. I like it where it is right now.

Comment

I used it just last night

Comment

I look at it ALL the time.
          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

I'll use it more now that you've brought it up.

Comment

Not really, but I may do so in the future! I think the place for it remains at the bottom of the page.

Comment

I don't but I think a lot of people do. It's a cool feature.

-dale

Comment

Use it all the time. :)

It's in a good spot, IMHO.
                  “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I view it all the time too! Location is fine with me! Thanks for asking.
                    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree with the above. Though, as new as I am, I never know it was there until I read this thread. Now I'll be using it all the time.
                      "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage."

Comment

Didn't know it was there. In any event, for me at least, all threads that have been posted in or made since I last logged one, appear in bold.

Comment

Yes.

But it changes slowly.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Not normally, as all new posts are boldened since my last visit to the site but I must admit I have on occasion found items of interest there that I had managed to miss whilst going through the posts.
                            Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
                              Not normally, as all new posts are boldened since my last visit to the site but I must admit I have on occasion found items of interest there that I had managed to miss whilst going through the posts.
                              Multiple redundancies are always good. Threads can get buried in the "New Posts" display, but they stick around a bit longer down there.
                              Yes.

But it changes slowly.
                              Yep, it shows new threads in the order they were received, regardless of the latest post on them.
                              I do view it. I like it where it is right now.
                              The idea was to put it somewhere where it wouldn't be in the way for people who don't want to use it, but of course where people who do can.

I'm glad to see people have view it, makes it seem like not such a waste of code insertion. :)
                              "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Working...
                              X