tuaf (turkish air force) c*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuaf (turkish air force) c*

do you know türkiye have anotlian top gun school which is best in europe in the world second because of usaf
    :cool: istikbal göklerdedir. M.Kemal ATATÜRK

Israeli school is reputed to be top tier.

Comment

he he ok
      A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
        he he ok
        do you know anything about tuaf weapon school
        or turkish air for academy(www.hho.edu.tr) where
        :cool: istikbal göklerdedir. M.Kemal ATATÜRK

Comment

Give me a break my friend.. Turk are the best pilot? Who told you that? They have problems to see the different of sea and sky when they run and roll do you know that? They have a lot of problem when they try to fly with palyload.. Sometimes they are for laugh.. I am sorry I know that you are a Turk and you must be support your country but your pilots skill is not well.. You have to learn a lot from the Greeks in this sector by the dogfight in Aegean.. This is the truth.. Israel have maybe the best pilots but not Turkey.. Turkey maybe proud for the army officers not for pilots..

Comment

Originally posted by molf48
            Give me a break my friend.. Turk are the best pilot? Who told you that? They have problems to see the different of sea and sky when they run and roll do you know that? They have a lot of problem when they try to fly with palyload.. Sometimes they are for laugh.. I am sorry I know that you are a Turk and you must be support your country but your pilots skill is not well.. You have to learn a lot from the Greeks in this sector by the dogfight in Aegean.. This is the truth.. Israel have maybe the best pilots but not Turkey.. Turkey maybe proud for the army officers not for pilots..
            Hi buddy! i wanna tell you few thingz,,,
            1rst; you suck! do you know why? you are not objective, you do not think and write objective and you are keeping who you are, i wanna tell you who you are : YOU ARE A GREEK or CYPRIOT...
            Do not join to discussions if you will just say "great greece great greece pooor turkey poor turkey" do not talk as sucker... be objective and do not tell poor great! you are here because of to attack to turks in every conversations! take your bag, jacket and see the outdoor...

Comment

Originally posted by eMachine
              Hi buddy! i wanna tell you few thingz,,,
              1rst; you suck! do you know why? you are not objective, you do not think and write objective and you are keeping who you are, i wanna tell you who you are : YOU ARE A GREEK or CYPRIOT...
              Do not join to discussions if you will just say "great greece great greece pooor turkey poor turkey" do not talk as sucker... be objective and do not tell poor great! you are here because of to attack to turks in every conversations! take your bag, jacket and see the outdoor...

COOL DOWN FRIENDS...

Dont take anything personally.

Its just a disscussion board.

Fighting here will others laugh on you both and nothing else. I googled and found some links of TuAF...

http://homepage.eircom.net/~steven/turkey_airforce.htm

http://www.scramble.nl/tr.htm

Comment

eMachine, cool it. Well it figures now that the South Asian Forums have calmed down that the Greece vs Turkey flaming would begin. All we need now is for some Israelis and Arabs to join...perhaps some Chinese communists and Taiwanese nationalists...

Comment

so it should be objective. shouldnt be racial opinions in a reply or discussion...if we could racial like that Greek guy, should be stupitest thing, then we should talk against usa and american people. but not! shouldnt be against anything or anywhere but as i see some1s just joined to forums to take action against turks here!.. now whatever he says, it doesnt shows thruths... alright greece has a big history good, we respect, thanks to greece but greece is not 1 country in da world and that guy does not respect to people and cultures... he calls like
                  "these turks"

so hell :D its like a joke totally racial work :) if he sees turks so poor, why they were living under ottoman empire many years? why they couldnt take back anatolia? why still they wanna talk racial and wanna breake peace?

he says about turkish army, shouldnt manage turkey he says. yeah lil bit right but if you think there are hell da big differences between greece and turkey positions. greece has arabic [islamic terrorism] neighbords, armenians, russians, bulgarians and greece... if a country has big risks and threats by neighbords, of course should be defence and manage as military... check greece position, there is no any threat nearest them... thats why they only see turkey...

few idiot greek pilot takes camera on their heads [waiting for a chance to hunt turk pilot] and taking videos on, then they are having fun, laughing "wohooo we are about to hunt!! hoooo stupit turks even they cant fly hohooo we are god" so hell!!!!! A WAR IS NOT BETWEEN TWO JET PILOTS!!!

this guy wrote many shits here and not true about US and Israeli company between greece :D big lie... If they have so strong lobby in us why USA lets Turkey to take action on CYPRUS? [1974] Yesterday an American business group went to Cyprus Turkish side for company and work on cyprus... greeks did not like and they complaints about it... IF GREEKS HAS SO STRONG LOBBY WHY AMERICAN BUSINESMANS WANNA WORK ON NORTH CYPRUS? Why you cant do anything about it?

Stop to lie, be objective, DO NOT SHOOT mud to faces and RESPECT EVERY! please...

Do not PRAISE 1 culture. you can be turk or greek... turks shouldnt say " great turkey has power good we are strong they are poor and greeks shouldnt say "greece powerfull we are god they are poor blahblah"

Gotta share truths, and HISTORY SHOWS what happened... ppl sometimes forgets history...

nobodyz are great or poor! every1 trying to save their race... maybe you dont like or fan of this...

But i wanna say something important, this is the most important **** here:

GLOBAL WARMING is the biggest threat to humanity! Bravo guys you talk on wars and fights... You can use nuclear, cemical shits but this earth gets more CO2, you keep using your guns, planes, be smarter... ocean get warm, nordic countries weather weird... scottland coming in ice age, london, netherland is under a big risk... whatta hell will happen when europe in the aconomic crisis? it shows arabs will be richer but they are not gonna have water... when the doomsday comes, we are only trying to eat brains [each other]... untill where???? we cannot elect always our own politic leaders. we can not win any war.

Do you like to see your sons in the war? i dont like, i lost my friend in fellujah! it makes me more angry against islamic terrorism neither to politic war/fights

humanity is under a big risk by wars, and specially by nature... you keep working on this...

and greece does not has that power as turkey has...

btw, thanks for these links, seems objective...

regards

Comment

Turkey is yet to prove itself and should not be talked about. In other words, nobody cares about Turkey, they have to give us proof that they are worth talking about. I am not Greek, Cypriot, European, or Arabic, or North African, or Isreali, so there you have it; I am not trying to make any individual country look better than another. The same goes to Greece, it is yet to prove itself and should not be talked about, nobody cares about Greece.

Comment

Originally posted by tu160mblackjack
                      Turkey is yet to prove itself and should not be talked about. In other words, nobody cares about Turkey, they have to give us proof that they are worth talking about. I am not Greek, Cypriot, European, or Arabic, or North African, or Isreali, so there you have it; I am not trying to make any individual country look better than another. The same goes to Greece, it is yet to prove itself and should not be talked about, nobody cares about Greece.

I have seen INDIA- PAK , USA - RUS , ISRAEL-SYRIA,IRAN, CHINA -TAIWAN and many others fighting to show themselves better than other.

Everyone wants to show he has some supernatural powers.

Now Greek and Turkey.......????

Leave it man , It just boosts hatred and nothing else.

If someone says something cheap , IGNORE and come to main topic.

All people discussing here know about the situation in different countries , If not much then sufficient.

So no one should pump extra air , results are always blastic.

Be friends....

Comment

Originally posted by professional
                        I have seen INDIA- PAK , USA - RUS , ISRAEL-SYRIA,IRAN, CHINA -TAIWAN and many others fighting to show themselves better than other.

Everyone wants to show he has some supernatural powers.

Now Greek and Turkey.......????

Leave it man , It just boosts hatred and nothing else.

If someone says something cheap , IGNORE and come to main topic.

All people discussing here know about the situation in different countries , If not much then sufficient.

So no one should pump extra air , results are always blastic.

Be friends....
                        Well it really depends upon how we take it . Discussions give a lot of stuff taht we normally dont know about( and a single person cannot ) . The comparisons work good when we start listening to others and give ideas in decent way.Well the mess happens in all the threads and not just the comparison threads.

Comment

yeah people were talking about just airforce and greek guy started to show his shitz here... now conversation went away!..

Comment

Originally posted by eMachine
                            yeah people were talking about just airforce and greek guy started to show his shitz here... now conversation went away!..

The Thread is for the discussion on TuAF.

But something else is going on here..

Turkey guy should give proper information of its AF .

Comment

he Turkish Air Force (TuAF, Turk Hava Kuvvetleri) is one of Europe's oldest air forces, with it's roots going back as far as 1911 and has operated more than 180 different aircraft types. Originally under command of the Army, the TuAF became independent on 31 January 1944, operating a mix of fighter types. Turkey joined NATO in 1952, becoming the most easterly NATO member. The TuAF entered the jet era with the T-33A in 1951, followed by large numbers of F-84F Thunderstreaks, F-100 Super Sabres, F-102 Delta Daggers and F-104 Starfighters. Not least because of the shared borders with the former Soviet Union, Syria , Iraq and lifetime enemy Greece, Turkey's Air Force has always been substantial. Historically among the most active buyers of weapons in the world (ranked third on the list of major recipients of weapons between 1994 and 1998), Turkey is readying to begin implementing one of the most ambitious military modernization programs in the post-Cold War era.

Introduced in 1996, the Turkish military's $150 billion program aims at a wholesale modernization of the armed forces over a period of 25 to 30 years. Turkey, together with Greece, stand out among their NATO allies for their inability to reduce their military spending after the collapse of the Warsaw Pact and the Soviet Union. While the average size of the defense expenditures relative to the GDP fell to 2.7 percent among NATO countries, it remains at Cold War-high level of 4.4 percent in Turkey
                              (4.8 percent in Greece).

Turkish officials maintain that high defense spending and a modernization program are required to guarantee the security of the country. "Turkey...cannot receive her share of the 'peace dividend' despite the fact that she is in dire need of it," wrote former Undersecretary of Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dr. Sukru Elekdag, in 1996. He added, "The threats facing Turkey are so diverse and acute that Turkey can only maintain peace by adhering to the old adage, 'Those who want peace must be prepared for war.'' A 1998 White Paper prepared by Turkey's Ministry of Defense lists Iran, Syria, and Greece as primary external threats.

While relations with Iran remain constant, Turkey's ties with the latter two countries only worsened since the document's publication. Greece and Turkey narrowly averted a possible confrontation in December 1998 over the deployment of Russian-made S-300 missiles on the island of Cyprus.

Turkey has joined the system development and demonstration phase of the Lockheed Martin F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, at a cost of $175 million. It will invest another $75 million if the government decides the country will participate in the industrial package of the programme. The Deal which makes Turkey a level 3 partner in the programme was signed on July 11 2002. A requirement exists for 150 F-35s to replace F-4Es and F-16Cs from 2013. Turkey and Israel are building on their military (friendship) co-operation with a number of joint projects like the upgrading of 54 Turkish F-4E Phantoms which will involve a avionics and structural upgrade, the upgraded Phantoms will be known as F-4E 2020 Terminator.

Another joint project is the upgrading of 48 Turkish F-5 Freedom which will see them undergo structural improvements with work shared by TAI (Tukish Aerospace Industries) and IAI (Israeli Aerospace Industries). The first F-5 made its first post-upgrade flight on April 17, 2001. The contract for the Boeing 737-700 Airborne Early Warning & Control aircraft was signed on June 4, 2002. The contract covers the firm commitment to four 737s, with a further two options and is worth $1.1 Billion. The first aircraft is expected to be delivered at the end of 2005 after being completed at Boeing's facilities : the other three firm order aircraft will be fitted out in Turkey by TAI.

Under the Phoenix II programme, 30 AS 532 Cougars are being manufactured by Turkish Aerospace Industries. A total of 20 are destined for the Air Force, 15 of these had been delivered by July 2002. The last Phoenix II Cougar is scheduled for delivery on January 31, 2003. The Cougars will replace UH-1Hs in the Turkish Air Force. The Turkish Air Force expects to receive 10 Airbus Military Co. A400Ms, down from 20 planned , with a workshare of 6.7% being allocated to TAI from the order.

A new training aircraft is sought to take pilots from the initial stages of training and prepare them for the T-38 Talon advanced trainers. The Pilotus PC-9 and derived Raytheon T-6 Texan II, Embrear Tucano and KAI KT-1 are all under consideration but no contract has yet to be signed. On March 20, 2002, senior Turkish military officials announced that the tender for a heavy lift helicopter will be reopened in 2003. The competition is expected to be between the Boeing CH-47 Chinook and the Sikorsky CH-53. The requirement is for 20 helicopters, and is expected to cost $250 million. A previous tender was won by an improved version of the CH-53E, but the eight on order were cancelled in 2001 due to budget constraints.

Aircraft of the Turkish Air Force :

Fighter/Attack :

- Joint Strike Fighter (JSF)
                              On July 11 2002, Turkey became the seventh international partner to sign up for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program, joining the United Kingdom, Italy, the Netherlands, Canada, Denmark and Norway. Australia also has announced its intention to participate. Turkey and the other countries participating in the F-35’s decade-long System Development and Demonstration (SDD) phase will have the opportunity to develop and supply parts and systems, influence the aircraft's design and place representatives in the government's JSF Program Office.

Over the life of the program's SDD phase, Turkey will contribute approximately $175 million to the F-35's development. Turkish industry will benefit through 'best value' contracting with the prime contractors Lockheed Martin, Pratt & Whitney or General Electric engines along with many sub-vendors. Industry-to-industry discussions are taking place now and will result in a long-term relationship with United States and partner industries. Turkey has an active engine production facility in partnership with General Electric that could play a substantial role in Turkey's industrial and post-production involvement in the JSF.

It will invest another $75 million if the government decides the country will participate in the industrial package of the programme. A requirement exists for 150 F-35s to replace F-4Es and F-16Cs from 2013.

F-16 C/D Fighting Falcon
                              eace Onyx I
                              Under the Peace Onyx I program, realized between the years 1987-1995, Turkish Aerospace Industries manufactured and delivered a total of 152 F-16C/D (132 F-16Cs and 24 F-16Ds) aircraft in Block 30 and 40 configurations at TAI facilities in Akinci to the Turkish Air Force (TuAF). The program covers 160 F-16s, eight of which were produced at the then General Dynamics, Fort Worth facilities and delivered to TuAF. Under the terms of Peace Onyx I, TAI is not allowed to sell its aircraft to any air force, including the THK. Consequently, F-16s built at Murted have to be first delivered to the USAF, which then turns them over to the THK. In practice, each locally-built F-16 makes a flight to NAS Sigonella (or any other US base close to Turkey) where it performs a touch-and-go (obligatory; the aircraft has to touch US soil) and then flies back to Turkey. The Turk Hava Kuvvetleri (THK, or Turkish Air Force) received its first two F-16s (both Lockheed-built Block 30 F-16Cs as assembly kits in March of 1987, and Turkey officially received its first F-16D in a ceremony at Fort Worth in July of 1987. The first Turkish F-16C/Ds arrived at Akinci AB in October of 1987, followed by the first flight of a Turkish-built F-16C on October 20, 1987. Starting with the 44th aircraft, all Turkish Air Force F-16s from the first batch were manufactured to Block 40 standards. The first 43 F-16s were Block 30 versions.

Peace Onyx II:
                              Within the framework of the follow-on program “Peace Onyx II,” TAI produced an additional 80 F-16C/D aircraft in Block 50 configuration (two batches of 40 Block 50 F-16C/Ds) during the 1995-1999 period for TuAF. The Block 50 machines will be equipped with the APG-68(V5) radar and the ability to carry and launch the AGM-88 HARM anti-radiation missile. The introduction of the Block 50 gives the THK F-16 force true SEAD capabilities.

Thomson-CSF, in partnership with Aselsan, the Turkish prime contractor, announces the signature of a contract to provide the Turkish Air Force with a complete Electronic Warfare system to equip F-16s.The contract includes a high technology and industrial transfer from Thomson-CSF to Aselsan. Thomson-CSF is responsible mainly for the design and production of the first units to be delivered. TAI realized structural modification (FALCON-UP) on the Turkish Air Forces’ (TuAF) pre-Block 50 F-16C/Ds between the years of 1993-1999.

F-4E /RF-4E Phantom II (F-4E 2020 Terminator)
                              The Turkish Air Force has received about 197 F-4Es and 40 RF-Es in eight batches from 1973 to 1994, including 40 aircraft which had been delivered as a return favor for the Turkish support of the UN Forces during the Gulf war in 1991.To augment the few surviving RF-4Es of the first batch of 1973, the TuAF received 32 operational former German Air Force RF-4Es. The TuAF has planned an upgrade for part of it's F-4 Fleet with a structural upgrade and the installation of the improved avionics system, which will be called the F-4E 2020 Terminator.

The full upgrade program consists of 54 F-4 aircraft, of which 26 will be completed at IAI's Lahav Division and 28 aircraft will undergo modernization by the TUAF at Eskisehir Air Force Base in Turkey. IAI, the main contractor, and Elbit, a major subcontractor, together with other Israeli and Turkish industries, will supply a modernization kit to the TUAF. The Turkish Ministry of National Defense awarded the F-4 upgrade contract to IAI in August 1995. The total value of the program is $632 million. The upgrade involves a structural and avionics upgrade, the first of 28 to be upgraded at Eskisehar -known as TAMP (Turkish Aircraft Modernisation Phase) aircraft to differentiate them from the Israeli upgrade Phantoms was redelivered on July 3rd 2002.

- F-5A/B / NF-5A/B / F-5 2000
                              Today all Turkish F-5s are based at Konya, where 133 Filo operates a large mix of RF-5As, F-5A/Bs and NF-5A/Bs for combat training, while 132 Filo loans F-5s for tactical weapon training and instructor training. Also based at at Konya is 134 Filo 'Turk Yildizlari' (Turkish Stars) demonstration team operating NF-5A/Bs. Turkish F-5s have come from a wide variety of sources including Netherlands, Norway, Taiwan and the United States.The F-5/2000 modernisation programme aims to upgrade 48 F-5A/B and NF-A/B aircraft with new avionics to improve their navigation and operations capability.

The avionics modernisation part of the contract was signed in 1998, IAI having design leadership in the IAI/Elbit and Singapore Technologies Aerospace consortium. The avionics modernisation, design and implementation on the first four prototypes was carried out by IAI in Turkey at the 1st ASMC (Air Supply Maintenance Center) command facilities at Eskisehir. The remaining 44 aircraft will be upgraded by the 1.ASMC command. At the moment, 20 F-5s are in the process of being upgraded and the project will be completed in 2006. Under the contract, 6 NF-5B, 8 F-5B, 14 NF-5A and 20 F-5As will go through the modernisation process.

The F-5/2000 modernisation project covers two areas - Structural Upgrade and Avionics Modernisation. The upgraded F-5s are based at the 3rd Main Jet Base command at Konya, where 133 Filo Command operates the new F-5s and is responsible for the Combat Readiness of new graduates selected for duty on the F-16. Modernised F-5s will be used mainly on the F-16 lead-in-training programme. In addition modernised F-5s have the capability to carry AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles on the wing tips. The latest milestone achievement took place in Turkey on April 17, 2001, when the first flight, of an F-5 prototype that was upgraded in Turkey, was successfully complete.

------------------------------------
                              this are some part of attack power of air force,
                              i did not copy and paste most of cargo, tank and other strikers :D i think could take few pages of this forum :D

Comment

Working...
                              X