Sugar Bowl,Begging Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Bowl,Begging Bowl?

Could someone please explain the Rules Governing the various Bowl games.
    I have been asked by a lot of German Friends who watch NASN Which is the Biggest i.e. the one that you are crowned Champion of Champions and of coarse which one is the so-called Losers final

Confused Yes I am.Now if you will excuse me im going to watch my Cerial Bowl,known to the normal bod as the Breakfast Bowl:

Originally posted by Woodsy the Lar View Post
    Could someone please explain the Rules Governing the various Bowl games.
    I have been asked by a lot of German Friends who watch NASN Which is the Biggest i.e. the one that you are crowned Champion of Champions and of coarse which one is the so-called Losers final

Confused Yes I am.Now if you will excuse me im going to watch my Cerial Bowl,known to the normal bod as the Breakfast Bowl:
    Woodsy,

I assume that you are speaking to the Bowl Championshion Series for college football.

Here's the site to the BCS, FOX Sports on MSN - BCSFootball - BCS Football.

Here's an oped critiquing the setup, arguing instead for a true playoff to crown achampion: Give college football fans a true national champion | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle.
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Thank very much,Sir. Oh and Happy new Year!

Comment

Working...
      X