PDA

View Full Version : China,Russia, muslim extremist

BudW
28 Dec 07,, 05:51
Example Russia selling anti aircraft missiles to Iran, support for Irans nuke program and on and on in the short term they stick it to the USA , dont they look at the long term consequence of dealing with the likes of Iran.

FarSide
28 Dec 07,, 06:21
I'm not exactly sure what you want here. Try rephrasing your statement.

Dreadnought
28 Dec 07,, 17:57
Example Russia selling anti aircraft missiles to Iran, support for Irans nuke program and on and on in the short term they stick it to the USA , dont they look at the long term consequence of dealing with the likes of Iran.

What they also seem to overlook is the missle shield programs that are edging closer and closer to Russia herself through NATO countries and perhaps a few more by the time they realize it altogether. Sure you can help protect Iran but who is going to protect you from various sides if and when it comes down to that item.

We have already seen the quality of the weapons they sell to India and their prices and gouging. So far nothing all that impressive.;)

BudW
28 Dec 07,, 18:29
Russia and China's support of Iran would seem to be aginst each countries long term best interest given each countries own problem with Islamist Iam looking for insight as to why they would deal weapons to Iran given Islamist goals.

Dreadnought
28 Dec 07,, 20:01
Look no further then the money and trying to rebuild their own forces at home for Russia.;) And for China who lacks resources the ballistic missile black market can bring them the resources they need if necessary. Iregardless of whome their customers may be. I hope both of them have to face the islamics since they both have much to atone for.

Feanor
29 Dec 07,, 00:11
Look no further then the money and trying to rebuild their own forces at home for Russia.;) And for China who lacks resources the ballistic missile black market can bring them the resources they need if necessary. Iregardless of whome their customers may be. I hope both of them have to face the islamics since they both have much to atone for.

Both are already dealing with Islamic extremism.