X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video from the worlds largest illegal gun market

This is pretty cool.

Can our Pakistani friends and maybe Indian friends comment on the video?

<Influks.com> Video from the worlds largest illegal gun market

Is this pretty much what the tribal region is like?
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

It is very common in Pehswarar, a leftover from the days of the USSR occupation of Afghanistan.

Keep in mind, that these majority of weapon producers have no common parts between each other and in that if you buy a weapon part from one weapon produce to replace a defective part in a gun produced by another, it won't fit in unless you have it custom fitted. Hence, this weapon market is only good for small personal armies or guerrilla based armies. For a real professional standing army, you are way better off using a convetional factory or a company that can produced standard parts consistently within the specs by thousands per hour or day. Weapon parts wear out pretty quickly in a real professional army and need replacing on a regular basis.

Comment

just goes to show no ban on guns, and even stoping production will make guns go away, if they do it in caves, imagine what ppl in us can do.
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

I had read about these markets but never saw a video.

Thx. for sharing.
        There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don’t..

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
          This is pretty cool.

Can our Pakistani friends and maybe Indian friends comment on the video?

<Influks.com> Video from the worlds largest illegal gun market

Is this pretty much what the tribal region is like?
          The reporter sounds American, but he looks and acts like a third worlder.
          Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Serious exception mods. What does a third worlder supposed to mean? Is he supposed to look and act a certain way?

A person can be born in the supposed first world and have a third rate jingoistic mind and vice versa.
            Last edited by Vinod2070; 18 Dec 07,, 11:43.
            There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don’t..

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
              The reporter sounds American, but he looks and acts like a third worlder.
              Really Sad. But Hey, Welcome to 21st Century.

Comment

Originally posted by WhamBam View Post
                Serious exception mods. What does a third worlder supposed to mean? Is he supposed to look and act a certain way?

A person can be born in the supposed first world and have a third rate jingoistic mind and vice versa.
                It shows his character and nothing else, leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Adux View Post
                  It shows his character and nothing else, leave it
                  Adux, generally I tend to ignore his racist/jingoistic rants. But this is way below even his already very low standards.

Comment

Thats said, The presenter in the video did act like a complete jerk. And I have example of his likes from all cultures and walks of life

Comment

Adux, Wham Bam as you are the only people on my ignore list I was unaware of your posts until someone kindly notified me. If you think I am a racist, or passing racist remarks you should send a message to that effect by pm or e-mail to a moderator without delay and it will be investigated. Two people working in collusion to stir up trouble may not be appreciated by everyone.
                      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

That is true. Collusion is not appreciated but neither does baiting is tolerated.

Adux, WhamBam, please lay off Glyn. Just place him on your ignore list. If you want to read Glyn's posts, go to the jokes thread and read his jokes. He is a riot.

Comment

I did report that particular post to the mods as I found it offensive. If you did not like the presenter, no issues with that but the third worlder statement is racist and offensive in my opinion. I also thought it necessary to publicly voice my disagreement with that post.

I am not here to pass a judgement on you or anyone else. I don't know whether you are a racist or not, nor do I care. I don't even disagree with all your posts, only the ones regarding non-western countries that almost always seem to me as patronizing, biased and prejudiced.

Also the mere fact that Adux and me happen to be from the same country does not mean we are sititng next to each other colluding. I have never seen, nor met Adux. I do not even agree with all his views.

I don't feel the responsibilty to pm you. Its your choice to put someone in ignore list. While I do not consider it a great honour, its not a great loss for me either.

Comment

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
                            That is true. Collusion is not appreciated but neither does baiting is tolerated.

Adux, WhamBam, please lay off Glyn. Just place him on your ignore list. If you want to read Glyn's posts, go to the jokes thread and read his jokes. He is a riot.
                            I have nothing personally against Glyn. I actually like many of his posts. So to put him on ignore will be my loss.

Comment

WhamBam, Adux,

Everybody makes posts that can appear to be racist. I mean, go to my history and I am sure if you were a Pakistani, you will find some of my posts racist. If a poster makes a post that appears to be racist, just say I disagree with you and give the reason for that and just leave at that. Let others make their own opinions.

Comment

Working...
                              X