Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to add caption to attached images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to add caption to attached images?

Hi,

Is it possible to add caption to attached images.
    It is helpful, when multiple images has to be uploaded.

-Sun

Originally posted by sun View Post
    Hi,

Is it possible to add caption to attached images.
    It is helpful, when multiple images has to be uploaded.

-Sun
    If you only upload one image per post you can add as much text as you like just as you would when making a normal post. However more than one image per post (the image(s) always appear at the bottom of the post) means that things get confusing.
    Also you'll notice the 'Title bar' above the main posting box. This allows a brief title apart from the main body of the post.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
      If you only upload one image per post you can add as much text as you like just as you would when making a normal post. However more than one image per post (the image(s) always appear at the bottom of the post) means that things get confusing.
      Also you'll notice the 'Title bar' above the main posting box. This allows a brief title apart from the main body of the post.
      Yes, this is what I have observed.
      Suppose if multiple images to be uploaded with brief explanation for each image, it is not possible with the current system.

Comment

Yes, this is what I have observed.
        Suppose if multiple images to be uploaded with brief explanation for each image, it is not possible with the current system.
        Yes it is, simply upload only one per post.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
          Yes it is, simply upload only one per post.
          Yes that is the only sollution :)

Comment

Greetings! I'm looking forward to making your electronic acquaintance. Before signing up I came across the WAB website and read a lot of posts, new and old. It seemed like a lively place, so I decided to sign on.

Hopefully my "name" isn't too tongue-in-cheek or otherwise spooky, but it comes about as close as I can to describing my previous life. Now I'm a newly minted rancher, and loving the change.

Since settling down, I haven't had much time for a couple of favorite pursuits, deep-sea fishing and handball, but I plan on being out to sea again as soon as possible.

I haven't finished reading my way through the new members' info thread, so I can't start with all the bells and whistles some of you guys have---but maybe I'll add them someday. In the meantime, I can write, and am looking forward to jumping into a few of the threads.

Thanks for the invite,
            LaMont

Comment

Welcome, LaMont.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse, er, WAB LaMont:) Ranching sounds very rustic, where is your spread? As you will see, we have a global membership covering many disciplines. I look forward to reading your posts.:)
                Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by LaMont Cranston View Post
                  Greetings! I'm looking forward to making your electronic acquaintance. Before signing up I came across the WAB website and read a lot of posts, new and old. It seemed like a lively place, so I decided to sign on.

Hopefully my "name" isn't too tongue-in-cheek or otherwise spooky, but it comes about as close as I can to describing my previous life. Now I'm a newly minted rancher, and loving the change.

Since settling down, I haven't had much time for a couple of favorite pursuits, deep-sea fishing and handball, but I plan on being out to sea again as soon as possible.

I haven't finished reading my way through the new members' info thread, so I can't start with all the bells and whistles some of you guys have---but maybe I'll add them someday. In the meantime, I can write, and am looking forward to jumping into a few of the threads.

Thanks for the invite,
                  LaMont
                  Yes yes and I'm the Lindbergh baby.

Leibniz

Comment

Yes that is the only sollution :)
                    Actually if you use a photo-hosting service like PhotoBucket (my favorite), you can embed pictures throughout your post
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by LaMont Cranston View Post

Thanks for the invite,
                      LaMont
                      Thanks to Pari's troll-hunter dachshund, you didn't jump too far, did you?

Comment

wow, first post and he gets banned?
                        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by omon View Post
                          wow, first post and he gets banned?
                          Let's just say he's been here before. Sometimes we get them before they ever make the first post.

Good work Pari. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                            Let's just say he's been here before. Sometimes we get them before they ever make the first post.

Good work Pari. ;)
                            oh, ok that explains it.
                            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by omon View Post
                              oh, ok that explains it.
                              As I've said before, if you see somebody get knocked off within their first few posts, there was definitely a reason for it ;)
                              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                              X