PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to add caption to attached images?

sun
14 Dec 07,, 08:23
Hi,

Is it possible to add caption to attached images.
It is helpful, when multiple images has to be uploaded.

-Sun

Parihaka
14 Dec 07,, 08:37
Hi,

Is it possible to add caption to attached images.
It is helpful, when multiple images has to be uploaded.

-Sun

If you only upload one image per post you can add as much text as you like just as you would when making a normal post. However more than one image per post (the image(s) always appear at the bottom of the post) means that things get confusing.
Also you'll notice the 'Title bar' above the main posting box. This allows a brief title apart from the main body of the post.

sun
14 Dec 07,, 08:48
If you only upload one image per post you can add as much text as you like just as you would when making a normal post. However more than one image per post (the image(s) always appear at the bottom of the post) means that things get confusing.
Also you'll notice the 'Title bar' above the main posting box. This allows a brief title apart from the main body of the post.
Yes, this is what I have observed.
Suppose if multiple images to be uploaded with brief explanation for each image, it is not possible with the current system.

Parihaka
14 Dec 07,, 09:03
Yes, this is what I have observed.
Suppose if multiple images to be uploaded with brief explanation for each image, it is not possible with the current system.

Yes it is, simply upload only one per post.

sun
14 Dec 07,, 09:11
Yes it is, simply upload only one per post.

Yes that is the only sollution :)

LaMont Cranston
15 Dec 07,, 00:32
Greetings! I'm looking forward to making your electronic acquaintance. Before signing up I came across the WAB website and read a lot of posts, new and old. It seemed like a lively place, so I decided to sign on.

Hopefully my "name" isn't too tongue-in-cheek or otherwise spooky, but it comes about as close as I can to describing my previous life. Now I'm a newly minted rancher, and loving the change.

Since settling down, I haven't had much time for a couple of favorite pursuits, deep-sea fishing and handball, but I plan on being out to sea again as soon as possible.

I haven't finished reading my way through the new members' info thread, so I can't start with all the bells and whistles some of you guys have---but maybe I'll add them someday. In the meantime, I can write, and am looking forward to jumping into a few of the threads.

Thanks for the invite,
LaMont

Ray
15 Dec 07,, 00:36
Welcome, LaMont.

glyn
15 Dec 07,, 00:45
Welcome to the madhouse, er, WAB LaMont:) Ranching sounds very rustic, where is your spread?:confused: As you will see, we have a global membership covering many disciplines. I look forward to reading your posts.:)

Parihaka
15 Dec 07,, 01:06
Greetings! I'm looking forward to making your electronic acquaintance. Before signing up I came across the WAB website and read a lot of posts, new and old. It seemed like a lively place, so I decided to sign on.

Hopefully my "name" isn't too tongue-in-cheek or otherwise spooky, but it comes about as close as I can to describing my previous life. Now I'm a newly minted rancher, and loving the change.

Since settling down, I haven't had much time for a couple of favorite pursuits, deep-sea fishing and handball, but I plan on being out to sea again as soon as possible.

I haven't finished reading my way through the new members' info thread, so I can't start with all the bells and whistles some of you guys have---but maybe I'll add them someday. In the meantime, I can write, and am looking forward to jumping into a few of the threads.

Thanks for the invite,
LaMont
Yes yes and I'm the Lindbergh baby.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/attachments/administration/9120d1195979168-useful-pictures-barnes1601.jpg

TopHatter
15 Dec 07,, 03:53
Yes that is the only sollution :)

Actually if you use a photo-hosting service like PhotoBucket (my favorite), you can embed pictures throughout your post

Julie
15 Dec 07,, 04:14

Thanks for the invite,
LaMontThanks to Pari's troll-hunter dachshund, you didn't jump too far, did you? :biggrin:

omon
15 Dec 07,, 04:19
wow, first post and he gets banned?

Julie
15 Dec 07,, 04:32
wow, first post and he gets banned?Let's just say he's been here before. Sometimes we get them before they ever make the first post.

Good work Pari. ;)

omon
15 Dec 07,, 05:13
Let's just say he's been here before. Sometimes we get them before they ever make the first post.

Good work Pari. ;)

oh, ok that explains it.

TopHatter
15 Dec 07,, 15:46
oh, ok that explains it.

As I've said before, if you see somebody get knocked off within their first few posts, there was definitely a reason for it ;)

Julie
16 Dec 07,, 00:03
As I've said before, if you see somebody get knocked off within their first few posts, there was definitely a reason for it ;)Our members just do not realize the outstanding border security they have here. ;)

aqeel_mobiles
22 Dec 07,, 20:18
not surehttp://www.netlog.com/aqeelrovi

Parihaka
22 Dec 07,, 20:56
not surehttp://www.netlog.com/aqeelrovi

Is this reassuring?