PDA

View Full Version : I can't see threads? Click, then blank page.

HistoricalDavid
05 Dec 07,, 20:00
If you're having this problem then you won't be reading this, but do the admins have any details about this?

PS seems sporadic, not with all threads.

Parihaka
05 Dec 07,, 20:21
I've had that problem a couple of times as well...:confused:

Kansas Bear
05 Dec 07,, 20:23
Why haven't I seen these missing threads?? :confused:

You guys have all the fun! :mad:

Patch
05 Dec 07,, 22:51
If they're missing, how do you know you haven't seen them? :))
I'm having this problem as well, though. Not on all threads, and not on the same thread all the time...

Southie
05 Dec 07,, 23:54
I've been able to read all the missing threads! :biggrin:

Julie
06 Dec 07,, 00:40
I've been able to read all the missing threads! :biggrin:Me too ! :biggrin:

Southie
06 Dec 07,, 00:56
Me too ! :biggrin:

Kind of like how the woman can always find the things in the house that the guys can't, even when it's right under their noses? :confused:

TopHatter
06 Dec 07,, 01:37
Same problem here, we'll get this tackled asap :redface:

JAD_333
06 Dec 07,, 01:39
Same problem here, we'll get this tackled asap :redface:

It must be the Ron Paul people trying hack into the new GOP presidental poll.

Julie
06 Dec 07,, 01:39
Kind of like how the woman can always find the things in the house that the guys can't, even when it's right under their noses? :confused:Yup, I can relate to that. But, I think we just have better computers than they do. ;)

Feanor
06 Dec 07,, 02:15
I've got no problems. Does that make me female?

Julie
06 Dec 07,, 02:31
I've got no problems. Does that make me female?LOL...I don't think so sweetie. :tongue: Matt and Top's been working on it. They've probably fixed it.

HistoricalDavid
06 Dec 07,, 05:38
"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 131072 bytes) in /home/forum/public_html/includes/functions_search.php on line 197"

The forum is dying!!! Nooooooooooooooo^23232

(I got that when I tried to post a new thread. Here was the very funny video I wanted to share. The Onion: The Situation In Nigeria Seems Pretty Complex Constitution Club (http://constitutionclub.wordpress.com/2007/09/30/the-onion-the-situation-in-nigeria-seems-pretty-complex/))

Parihaka
06 Dec 07,, 05:42
I just discovered the reason I was seeing blank pages was my wee boy had smeared cream cheese on my glasses, bless the wee tyke.

Feanor
06 Dec 07,, 12:36
I just discovered the reason I was seeing blank pages was my wee boy had smeared cream cheese on my glasses, bless the wee tyke.

This is one of those times I can't tell where the joke ends and reality starts :redface:

glyn
06 Dec 07,, 12:48
This is one of those times I can't tell where the joke ends and reality starts :redface:

Reality and illusion are often confused these days:confused:

Debbie
06 Dec 07,, 15:11
Reality and illusion are often confused these days:confused:

They can also be the same - agreed?

Albany Rifles
06 Dec 07,, 15:37
Reminds me of the old 3 Stooges bit

Curly "I CAN'T SEE!!! I CAN'T SEE!!!"

Moe "How Come?!"

Curly "I Got my eyes closed!!"

Moe "Why you....."

Curly "OOOHHHHH!!!!"

glyn
06 Dec 07,, 15:47
They can also be the same - agreed?

My poor old brain isn't up to much in the way of mental gymnastics these days so I would appreciate some examples.:)

Feanor
07 Dec 07,, 06:29
My poor old brain isn't up to much in the way of mental gymnastics these days so I would appreciate some examples.:)

Well when you drink to the point where your vision triples.... then you know the middle of the three is real :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Debbie
07 Dec 07,, 06:40

Poor Glyn, that birthday of yours has put you right out hasn't it:P :)) No examples for you.:cool: