No announcement yet.

Formal Good Bye...And parting words...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formal Good Bye...And parting words...

To all Wabber's, Page (1)

It's been good, then again it's been interesting.

When I first ran across this forum I had an idealist heart. Believing I could make a difference in our world by reasoning and commonsense.

The endless debate seems many times to be a lesson in futility. Don't get me wrong, I am for discussion and reasoning.

We all come to the table fairly convinced of our positions. I am not immune to this phenomena myself. Nor am I much changed in my opinion.

Well then, the Ecclesiastical quotes ring even more true:

Ecc.(Kohelet) 1:2) Pointless! Pointless!-says Kohelet-Utterly meaningless! Nothing matters!

" "1:3) What does a person gain from all his labor at which he toils under the sun?

" "1:4) Generations come, generations go, but the earth remains forever.

Ecc." " 3:1) For everything there is a season, a right time for every intention under heaven-
    2) a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot,
    3) a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down an a time to build,
    4) a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,
    5) a time to throw stones and a time to gather stones, atime to embrace and a time to refrain,
    6) a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to disgard,
    7) a time to tear and a time to sew, a time to keep silent and a time to speak,
    8) a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

Page (2)

I will pray for all of you, for God to reveal Himself to you and bless you beyond your expectations. There are many pressing issues we all see in our world today. Problems of which seem no clear answers. I will go to God for clarity on our behalf.

Our days on earth have always been numbered. Things have not changed. I encourage you all to seek to make a better life for your childrens future.

God loves you all...In Christ Jesus love I wish to love you.

Good Bye, Ivan 11-25-07

Take care and walk with God Ivan.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Good bye and take care dude

PS:Why is he going?
      Last edited by Adux; 26 Nov 07,, 08:42.

Comment

Bye , take care :)

Comment

Come back and visit from time to time.

I blame global warming.
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Man I remember you as one tough cookie! And one of the more interesting members to debate on the topic of religion. I consider myself as an enthusiast theologian (not qualified/educated of course) so always welcomed an informed counterpart for a change.

God Bless!

Ecc." " 3:1) For everything there is a season, a right time for every intention under heaven-
            2) a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot,
            3) a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down an a time to build,
            4) a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,
            5) a time to throw stones and a time to gather stones, atime to embrace and a time to refrain,
            6) a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to disgard,
            7) a time to tear and a time to sew, a time to keep silent and a time to speak,
            8) a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.
            Absolutely love that! Heard that first in Jaws 3.

Comment

I am sorry to learn that you are leaving us brokensickle as I have enjoyed your posts. I hope that you might return to us one day.:)
              Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Take care.

Comment

Farewell and Adieu brokensickle take care:)

Comment

Bye
                    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Take care Ivan
                      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Good luck, have fun.
                        at

Comment

Take care Ivan....Happy Trails.
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

Will surely be missing your posts, which were thought provoking.

Al vida na kehna!

Don't say Adieu!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

You will miss us while you are gone....as we will miss you. :)

With all the luck to you in your future endeavors.

Comment

Working...
                              X